SASS Wire Forum

Still looking for Stoeger Coach Gun?

Rancho Roy

I couldn't find a Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme anywhere in America! So I wrote to Stoeger. Here is the reply:

They are still being made but right now we are backordered on that gun. We have a shipment of 350 guns that we are waiting to be shipped from Stoeger. It will probably be at least 90 to 120 days before we see them. A lot of these will be pre sold so I would talk to a dealer and have him put one on order for you so you can be assured of on from this shipment. Thanks for your interest, Joe

Thanks for contacting us! If you have any further questions don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks again, Joe

I just bought a coach gun from Davis Sport Shop, Sloatsville N.Y. 845-753-2198 They had quite a few of Stoeger coach guns, have your dealer give them a call , prices weren,t bad either. Maybe they can help you out.

I have the pleasure to deal with Stoeger direct and you are getting the real honest status of the inventor. I have order many items for cowboys and myself. I wanted a new 73 it took 3 months to show up. Find someone that has it in stock or get on a list and wait.

Wyatt

Kempf gunshop has them in stock. https://kempfgunshop.com//index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=288&category_id=185&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=41 . They can be downright unpleasant to deal with but they seem to operate efficiently and always deliver quickly. give them a call.

As of 2 weeks ago Dick's Sporting Goods had them for 449 with a 50 dollar rebate. That was for a single trigger model. They also had double trigger models, but I don't recall the price. They also had the Uplanders for the same price. Don't know if you have Dick's in Mass.

You should not degrade KY by mixing its name with anything crappy, like pa!

Pennsyltucky

Kempf gunshop has them in stock. https://kempfgunshop...emart&Itemid=41 . They can be downright unpleasant to deal with but they seem to operate efficiently and always deliver quickly. give them a call.

I have purchased a new Vaquero and a Stoeger from these folks and found Sue very easy to deal with.

Lone Rider

I agree with Lone Rider. Sue is absolutely incredible to deal with. Couldn't be more considerate or easier to work with. Kempf's is a great and long time supporter of SASS and CAS.

Couldn't ask for better service.

Marlin Buckhorn

I have purchased a new Vaquero and a Stoeger from these folks and found Sue very easy to deal with.

Lone Rider

Good for you. I'm pretty easy to please and having worked gun retail for a ling time give other retailers a wide berth. But rude is rude.

Hey Duece, I agree with you. I asked Sue a question and she went off on me bad enough that I hung up and she later emailed me an "I'm Sorry". Have not even looked at their web site since then.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Flight Outfitters in Union City, Tn keeps a few on hand all the time (1-866-354-4489)or www.finalflight.net

I couldn't find a Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme anywhere in America! So I wrote to Stoeger. Here is the reply:

They are still being made but right now we are backordered on that gun. We have a shipment of 350 guns that we are waiting to be shipped from Stoeger. It will probably be at least 90 to 120 days before we see them. A lot of these will be pre sold so I would talk to a dealer and have him put one on order for you so you can be assured of on from this shipment. Thanks for your interest, Joe

Thanks for contacting us! If you have any further questions don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks again, Joe

Ramblin' Rebel @ The Collection Connection had some when I was there last week. His hours are 2 to 6 pm Central MWF, 9 to noon Sat.

Ph # 615-890 8204

Hope this helps.

Randy

Archived