SASS Wire Forum

New 4 Gun Cart-Lower Price

This is a brand new 4 gun cart from Mustang Wood Crafters, only been used once, paid $425.00 new, will sell for $275.00. Cart is located in North Texas around the Garland area, can deliver to Texas Tenhorns in Greenville, Old fort Parker, LSFSC or CVV. Will not hold unless its paid for, first one to deliver the gold dust gets it....Thanks

DSC00428.jpg

If link doesnt work you can email me at BERETTATEAM@aol.com for photos

This is a brand new 4 gun cart from Mustang Wood Crafters, only been used once, paid $425.00 new, will sell for $300.00. Cart is located in North Texas around the Garland area, can deliver to Texas Tenhorns in Greenville, Old fort Parker, LSFSC or CVV. Will not hold unless its paid for, first one to deliver the gold dust gets it....Thanks

DSC00428.jpg

If link doesnt work you can email me at BERETTATEAM@aol.com for photos

It is a Really Nice Cart....

here's a link to a Pic for CJ who is Download Impaired

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7593/dsc00428wg.jpg

Thanks Grandpa, im glad you know how to work these new fangled electronic machines....

I have had one of these babies for 3 years and really like it - plus a great price!!! :)

I live pretty close to CJ and I may be going to Austin next week or next weekend. I could probably haul it down with me if that would help someone out.

CJ I believe is on a trip until Sunday evening and I don't know that he has internet service. He may not be able to read and reply to any of this or PM's until he gets back.

Archived