SASS Wire Forum

WTT NON-CAS Remington 700 Sendero

Flanigan Flats

I have a Remington 700 Sendero in 300 Rem. Ultra Mag. Remington says the Sendero rifles are the most accurate rifles they produce for over-the-counter sales.

"The Model 700 Sendero SF II are finely tuned tack-drivers created using input from serious shooters across America. The stock is reinforced with aramid fibers and features contoured beavertail fore-end with ambidextrous finger grooves and palm swell. Twin front swivel studs accommodate a sling and a bipod. Full-length aluminum bedding blocks create accuracy-enhancing platforms for the barreled actions. The 26" heavy-contour barrels are fluted for rapid cooling."

26" heavy contour barrel (0.820" Muzzle O.D.)

Concave target-style barrel crown.

HS Precision stock with beavertail fore-end.

This is a very nice rifle that will shoot accurately a heck of a long ways. It has only been shot around 30 times and is in like new condition. I do have 226 rounds of hand loaded ammo that could be included the receiving party would have to pay all cost of shipping the ammo.

I am interested in a pair of main match pistols. If they are not NM Rugers which I prefer they would have to be professionally tuned and match ready. My preference would be 45 colts with 5.5 barrels. I also am interested in open tops. They are just cool looking to me. Or a 45-70 of some sort set up for distance shooting. Each party pays own shipping to FFL. Let me know what you have. As suggested below I would accecpt a cash price of $800 plus shipping for the rifle.

I do not know how to link pics. I tried. The rifle is the first 9 pics in the folder.

http://s152.photobuc...9/haleyanthony/

Please let me know what you have to trade.

Thanks for looking Flanigan Flats

Archived