SASS Wire Forum

WTB Clone or ruger

My father has shot nothing but signal action pistols all my life, beside my duty weapon. I would like to get my father a colt clone or ruger in 45 colt. He has a .22 and I would like for him to have something bigger. He does not shoot SASS, but maybe after I piece together some gear together.

So I am looking for a cheap (I'm on a tight budget) signal action pistol in 45 Colt, model, barrel length, does not matter. Please let me know soon, I'm going to Oklahoma to see my father in March and would like to take a pistol to him. If any one in Louisiana has one I would like a FTF deal, but will deal with shipping.

Thank you,

I have a new model blackhawk 45. Ss 4 5/8 I think there rosewood grips. Used little. Just got back from ruger they went through all the internals everything works smooth. Stock springs.

Was my hunting gun but now that my wife and parents are joining up I need more pistols and rifles

If your interested let me know

My father has shot nothing but signal action pistols all my life, beside my duty weapon. I would like to get my father a colt clone or ruger in 45 colt. He has a .22 and I would like for him to have something bigger. He does not shoot SASS, but maybe after I piece together some gear together.

So I am looking for a cheap (I'm on a tight budget) signal action pistol in 45 Colt, model, barrel length, does not matter. Please let me know soon, I'm going to Oklahoma to see my father in March and would like to take a pistol to him. If any one in Louisiana has one I would like a FTF deal, but will deal with shipping.

Thank you,

thanks every one for the reply. I have been on nights and will will check all email when I get a chance.

If interested I have a Uberti 45lc w/4 3/4" barrel

Also have an EMF New Dakota Model 45LC w/ 4 3/4" barrel will let either of them go for $300.00

I sent a reply to you last evening, listing several items I had available for sale. Evidently you did not get it. If you are still looking I can post them again, tomorrow, There are six items, two are B/B and 4 are S/S.

Thanks,

Grayson

Please try sending it again.

Please try sending it again.

I have six handguns for sale.

Ruger, Cal. .45 S/S "Sheriff's Mod." 3 3/4" "Bird'shead" Grip Frame, $625

Ruger, Cal. .45 S/S "Montado," For Mounted Shooting, " 3 3/4" bbl, PHG/F, $675

Ruger, Cal. .45 S/S "Vacquero," 7.5 bbl. PHG/F, $525

Ruger, Cal. .45 B/B "Vacquero," 7.5 bbl. PHG/F, $425

Umberti Schofield, #3 "Remington Mod." Cal..45, 5.5" bbl. B/B $850

Umberti "Bisley," 7.5"bbl., B/B, Cal. .38-40, $450, 4 boxex of Factory Loads, to be Mailed separtely, but included in the price.

All Cals. are .45 colt.

All shipping is $30 extra, My FFL, to yours.

Please, any questions, write me: bbegg413@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,

Grayson

Thank you,

Thanks to every one that sent reply's and try to help me find that perfect gun for my dad. I've very sorry for the guy's I didn't respond to I work a lot and am not always able to get on the web. When I need another gun I will ask again for your help.

Thanks

Archived