SASS Wire Forum

WTB unfinished muzzleloader kits

I have a young cousin that wants to get into muzzle loading firearms. He is a college student, so money is tight. He is very good with tools, does gun repair, and makes his own knives. So I thought I would ask around if anyone has a muzzleloading firearm kit that they bought years ago and never finished. The budget is low, $150.

I have a kit for a 45 caliber rifle that was started and not finished and I believe needs a lock set, or trigger set... anyway I'll send it for 75 bucks and shipping. I've been told by experts that dixie gun works would have the parts to complete it.

I have a Traditions Whitetail 50 cal. muzzleloading rifle with a box 0f round ball 50 cal, and a nipple wrench, I would let go for $150. Not a kit, but within your budget. Gun is in excellent condition has adjustable sights, leather sling, and is already drilled and tapped for scope mounting. If interested, PM or e-mail : brbnwrd@newwavecomm.net

I have an old muzzle loader rifle barrel he can have for free, just pay what ever the postage costs.

Archived