SASS Wire Forum

a real sad week this week

Trigger Mike

We had several bad news hit this week. A 94 year old preacher I knew most of my life died Sunday morning, then Sunday night we got a call that a friend we see once or twice a year or so had a 19 month old fall and was airlifted to the children's hospital, only to find out Tuesday she had died, only to find out Thursday the parents were both arrested, the wife for murder the husband for cruelty to children 2nd degree, and the details come out in a hearing today. The baby had thrown a tantrum and the wife( I refuse to call her a mother even though not found guilty yet) is alleged to have thrown the baby onto the changing table so hard it splintered the changing table causing instant coma for the baby. I can't fathom how hard you have to throw a 19 month old hard enough to splinter a changing table. Based on her facebook postings she had several events of tantrums and bruises in her facebook pictures, allegedly from the tantrums and allegedly had bruised the wife by throwing things at her. I don't see how a toddler can throw hard enough to bruise an adult. Her facebook complains of headaches and why is the baby following me everywhere. My wife and I are just beside ourselves.

then today a guy I am buying something from on line has a grandbaby that came premature and is not doing well and neither is he daughter. a real bad week.

We had several bad news hit this week. A 94 year old preacher I knew most of my life died Sunday morning, then Sunday night we got a call that a friend we see once or twice a year or so had a 19 month old fall and was airlifted to the children's hospital, only to find out Tuesday she had died, only to find out Thursday the parents were both arrested, the wife for murder the husband for cruelty to children 2nd degree, and the details come out in a hearing today. The baby had thrown a tantrum and the wife( I refuse to call her a mother even though not found guilty yet) is alleged to have thrown the baby onto the changing table so hard it splintered the changing table causing instant coma for the baby. I can't fathom how hard you have to throw a 19 month old hard enough to splinter a changing table. Based on her facebook postings she had several events of tantrums and bruises in her facebook pictures, allegedly from the tantrums and allegedly had bruised the wife by throwing things at her. I don't see how a toddler can throw hard enough to bruise an adult. Her facebook complains of headaches and why is the baby following me everywhere. My wife and I are just beside ourselves.

then today a guy I am buying something from on line has a grandbaby that came premature and is not doing well and neither is he daughter. a real bad week.

The Lord called a Saint and an Angel home to be by his side................Hell's gonna be hot form the mother and father ! :angry: :angry:

Mike, first of all condolences for the families and friends of the preacher and the premature grandbaby.

That other couple, well, I think most folks already have a good idea of what awaits them.

Hope the rest of your year is all better from here on out.

My son just turned 19 months please forgive the foul language. Hell is too good for someone as worthless as that woman.

I have a temper at times and my son can sure push my buttons when he wants but anyone who hits/throws/abuses a child....and the fact she blamed it on the child shows how selfish she is. She just killed her own baby. There is nothing a child could do that would excuse that behavior.

Rant off sorry some things just get my dander up

As to the others I'm sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with there families

My son just turned 19 months please forgive the foul language. Hell is too good for someone as worthless as that woman.

I have a temper at times and my son can sure push my buttons when he wants but anyone who hits/throws/abuses a child....and the fact she blamed it on the child shows how selfish she is. She just killed her own baby. There is nothing a child could do that would excuse that behavior.

Rant off sorry some things just get my dander up

As to the others I'm sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with there families

Had a guy, many moons ago, who broke into my house and tryed to rape the ex.

I pulled out my 1911 45 and just as I fired, he turned. Left him parialized from the waist down.

If someone tryed to hurt my kids or grandkids, I'd best not find out about it cuz der's not enuff angels in heaven nor demons in hell to keep me from killin' those guys !

My prayers are up for all. I had a premature grandson die two years ago.

Archived