SASS Wire Forum

wtb: Black Powder Cylinders

McCandless

You might ask "what brand and model are you looking for? Well, I have pretty much some of every brand and model BP replica made... and ROA's which ain't a replica.

So, I'm the lookin' for spare cylinders for just about any BP replica pistol. I know where to get em new, but I was hoping to stop here first and buy some used ones!

I can use spare parts for just about any gun,too. Something or other is constantly breaking or wearing out on these Italian guns

Lemme know whatcha got!

Thanks,

McC

Guest Yahoo Delirious

I converted my Pietta 58's to cartridge. So I have two BP cylinders I don't need. One is brand new, never been shot. The other one is a few years old. Got no idea what they are worth.

If you're interested in them, pm me.

Yahoo

You might ask "what brand and model are you looking for? Well, I have pretty much some of every brand and model BP replica made... and ROA's which ain't a replica.

I prefer originals, not replicas, and ROA's are ORIGINALS! :lol:

Hey Mc,

:FlagAm: All I got are Pietta, two .44cal. 1858 Remi. cylinders with pins and nipples, six .36cal. fluted cylinders, at least one nickel, with nipples and two .44cal. non fluted with navel scroll and nipples. all in good to new shape. Wish to sell as a unit. $250.00.. Or any four for $150.00.. Thanks. :unsure:

BUGGY O'

SASS #48243

Hey Mc,

:FlagAm: All I got are Pietta, two .44cal. 1858 Remi. cylinders with pins and nipples, six .36cal. fluted cylinders, at least one nickel, with nipples and two .44cal. non fluted with navel scroll and nipples. all in good to new shape. Wish to sell as a unit. $250.00.. Or any four for $150.00.. Thanks. :unsure:

BUGGY O'

SASS #48243

Buggy O'

Sent you an e-mail

Thanks!

McC

Archived