SASS Wire Forum

Arminius

Marty Mudd

My Arminus was made by JP Sauer. I can't promise you, but I bet that those parts would work as well.

Nope, the "Arminius" brand is owned by Weihrauch, not JP Sauer.

I have both'em in 44 Mag - a JP Sauer "Western Marshal" imported by Hawes, and an Arminius brought in by FIE.

Love shooting 'em, as arthritis allows ;-)

EAA (European American Armory) still imports Arminius, as far as I remember. Try them for parts.

Pecos

FIE became EAA. So the old Arminius may just be the same as the new EAA Bounty Hunters and EAA just may have parts.

Thank you, Lone Dog.

Nope, the "Arminius" brand is owned by Weihrauch, not JP Sauer.

I have both'em in 44 Mag - a JP Sauer "Western Marshal" imported by Hawes, and an Arminius brought in by FIE.

Love shooting 'em, as arthritis allows ;-)

EAA (European American Armory) still imports Arminius, as far as I remember. Try them for parts.

Pecos

I have a JP Sauer Western Marshall in .22 in my safe. Great for practice as it is a 6 shot full size clone. Arminius made the first handgun I ever bought. It was a .22 marketed by Herter's. Bought in the 1960's. Hand spring failed. Took it to elderly local gunsmith. Said he'd never seen one. When I got it back; he told me that he used a Colt spring and was very impressed with the quality inside the gun. Can't remember where that gun ended up. Must have traded it for something shinier! ;)

Thanks for info. :excl:

Archived