SASS Wire Forum

73 still left

Pics here:

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x33/dirtydandawkins/ForSale/

I will entertain trades. Not sure for what, but let me know. A 1970 -1974 Challenger with a 340 would be nice.

Cimmaron 1873 44-40 short rifle with 20" octagon barrel and straight stock. Cody Conagher short stroke action job. Stripped and finished with boiled linseed oil. Marbles front white bead. Buckhorn rear. Suede butt cover. Lever wrap. $1200 ships it to lower 48.

Uberti High Wall pistol grip in 40-65 with sights, bullets(400+) brass and dies.... All you need to start shooting but powder and primers. $1300 shipped for all.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Wilson Combat magazines. New at Brownells for $32 each. Only one ever used and not that often. 5 total if I recall correctly. Brownells part number 965-047-470. $22 each plus shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO RIPTIDE

1911 full size cross draw holster (wear on left, draw with right hand). Rough out leather. Made by Rod Kibler. $25 plus shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO REX M RUGERS

Two mag belt slide matching above holster $15 plus shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO REX M RUGERS

That sure is a purdy comforter.

:)

No wonder cats stare at you. Hey, take your a$$ back to the saloon. We's doin' business in here. No time for your school boy shenanigans (hopefully Bill Burt can tell me if I spelt that right).

1911 holster has my interest. Waiting to see picture first, though. Rex :D

Pics are up.

Heavy leather. Quite stiff. Rod gets something like $75 for the holster and mag slide as a pair. $40 plus $5 (flat rate USPS) buys and ships both. :)

No wonder cats stare at you. Hey, take your a$$ back to the saloon. We's doin' business in here. No time for your school boy shenanigans (hopefully Bill Burt can tell me if I spelt that right).

You must have cat envy.

You must have cat envy.

I have the greatest cat ever. Sparky. No, he's not named that cause I am an electrician, but because he has more of a dogs personality......and he used to fetch for me. Had him 11-12 years now.

(This is starting to sound like the Saloon...and why is a muslim dating site banner at the bottom of the screen?)

Maybe I can afford that oil heater now, course with this crazy spring weather we're having...

....if you get the money for one now just buy a gun...with this warm weather you won't need it.

Archived