SASS Wire Forum

Marlin 1894C - $400

Shooting Bull

I have absolutely NOTHING to do with this sale. I happened to noticed the posting by my local fun store and thought some cowboy might want to jump on what seems like a great deal. Contact New Frontier Armory directly if you're interested. They're a fantastic bunch to deal with. Mostly current and former Air Force troops.

Listing

New Frontier Armory

Did you see it? do you know what barrel is on it.

Contact New Frontier Armory directly if you're interested. They're a fantastic bunch to deal with.

Hmmm...

• No, we can’t send pictures

• No, we currently are not shipping any of these guns unless you can come in and visually inspect them and pay for them first

• No, we can’t hold one for you… first come first served. Yes, even you (Insert name here). Sorry, but there’s just going to be too much going on with this many guns going out so fast.

• No, even if you call or e-mail us we can’t give you any more information about the gun except what’s on this list

• PLEASE don’t call or e-mail about these guns, all it will do is clog up the phone lines and hold up the customers in the store trying to get helped.

Posted from my Crosley Candlestick phone

Howdy,just came from the store it looks like they are having a estate sale, they have guns in two different stores and I waited 1/2 hour to get in one. The other line was longer and appeared to have more guns they told me the 1894 was in the other side I didnt have time to wait but may try and go back later. I did see a Marlin 336c for $250 the stock was pretty beat up but the gun it self looked good.If I get back later I will let you know what I find.P Dog

Archived