SASS Wire Forum

FYI For SASS Members working in the North Dakota oil fields

Charlie T Waite

A note to Oil Workers who are SASS Members Working in North Dakota. I discussed this with the regional CRO and we felt it would be beneficial to let those SASS Members working in the North Dakota oil fields know that both ROI & ROII classes have been tentatively scheduled for March 4th, 2012 in the Minot North Dakota area. The ROI class will be from 8:30AM -12:30PM then lunch will be provided. The ROII class will be from 1pm-4pm then we will be on the indoor range for approximately 1 hour of practical field training. So that I have enough materials & lunch for everyone, those who have not yet registered, but wish to take either or both courses need to contact me: email (charlietwaite@gmail.com) or call 701-720-1140 so I can get you on the list while there are still vacancies. There is no charge for current ROI/ROIIs' wanting to take a refresher during either class.

Location: The Minot Rifle and Pistol Club's indoor range facilities are located west of Minot on US 2/52. GPS: 48º 13' 20" N x 101º 23' 17" W From Minot, proceed west on US 2/52. Go 1.3 miles west of Behm's Truck Stop/Country Kitchen Restaurant and turn left (CR-17). Follow the road (CR-17) under the trestle bridge and bear left at the intersection (62nd St. SW). The indoor range is on the right hand side at the top of the hill (about 1/2 mile). It is a grey steel building with green trim.

Charlie T Waite

Archived