SASS Wire Forum

WTB Dillon Square Deal B in .357

Howdy,

My wife and I are new shooters and need to start reloading to keep from breaking the bank! I thought I would see if anyone had a used one in very good shape before I bought a new one. That's a Dillon Square Deal B in .357. You can email me at chip10@bellsouth.net

I don't want to get an argument started but I bought my Square B almost ten years ago and in no way would I trade it for a 550. The 550 is much easier to change to a different caliber, but if you are only going to be loading 357 or 38 you will not be sorry you bought the Square B. Now if the bank account is in good shape the 650 will beat either of them. I have loaded several thousand rounds on both the Square B and the 650 and a few hundred on the 550.

Ben Scalped :rolleyes:

Been run'n Dillon's from about '86 or '87.

When a SD goes "TU" it can be a real PITA to get back running(one primer anvil will lock up the priming sys. PDQ). Not so much with the 550.

Every one that I know who shoots SASS who said "only 1 caliber needed" within 3-4 yrs wanted to load something else too.

Just something to think about is all ;)

Respectfully,

LG

Hi Cherokee,

This debate has been going on for quite some time on the wire. Different people prefer different reloaders. I've got a Square Deal B and it meets my needs just fine. Ask around at some of the local clubs and you might find a deal. I got mine from a pard at Doc Holliday's for $275 and he threw in a Lee Load-All.

Archived