SASS Wire Forum

Colorado State Shoot

Kiowa Kid, SASS #69870L

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colorado Blackjack,

You are lucky that I like you! :)

See you at Buffalo Stampede. Just keep yor eyes open! Don't fall asleep! :ph34r:

Painted Filly

I can see the competition is heatin up here!!! :unsure:

Maybe we need to have some kind of competition to see whose cooler....the Fillies or the Billies :lol:

Need to think on this!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I'll get back to you with my bid!!! ^_^

ok, but if we are going to have a competition then we call "shirts". you fillies will have to be the "skins".

CBJ,

You are very bad boy.

KK

NOPE!!! Ladies get to choose first and it's not that!!! :lol:

that one decision for you girls not to be the skins will cost the colorado state shoot about 500 potential sign-ups.

Thats great CBJ! :rolleyes: I almost had those easterners overconfident after my, shall we say less than spectacular performance last Saturday, and here you go rileing them up. Don't you know that it is better to walk into a bar fight appearing to be Barney Fife and after the festivities reveal you are really Bruce Lee?

Now for all you Fillies :wub::wub::wub:

You just show up dressed how you like - remember that tight aerodynamic clothing like the saloon girls wear makes you shoot faster! :lol::lol:

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I can see it now, there will be hundreds of 'posse me with' requests for 'the Fillies!'

Then again, that is what I always put for posse with, 'good lookin fun lovin' wimmins'

I was thinkin' about shooting this one as my first big match. However, given all of the talk I just read, I think I'm just gonna bring a soda, a bag of popcorn and an easy chair and watch the "Billies vs. Fillies" festivities. That's where the real entertainment is gonna be obviously :lol:

Oh NO......to really truely experience the fun and shinanigans....one must participate!!! Get your application in Butcher....it only gets more 'funner!!!!' :lol:

that one decision for you girls not to be the skins will cost the colorado state shoot about 500 potential sign-ups.

ROFL!!!! Hey BJ & Peach! I'm gonna be there!!! I would LOVE to shoot with ya'll!!!

The Billies VS The Fillies.....This is going to be spectacular!!!!! Aspen we need to Talk!!!!! We will get them BOYS!!!!!!!!

Yes I said it! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Painted Filly

The Billies VS The Fillies.....This is going to be spectacular!!!!! Aspen we need to Talk!!!!! We will get them BOYS!!!!!!!!

Yes I said it! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Painted Filly

Does that include Ol' Boys?

If so, I reckon I'll send that apple-caeshun in tonight.

See y'all there!

Yeeeeeeeeeehaw!

Does that include Ol' Boys?

If so, I reckon I'll send that apple-caeshun in tonight.

See y'all there!

Yeeeeeeeeeehaw!

YeeeeHaw is right! With Pinto showing up there will be adult supervision......well?....maybe not? :lol::lol:

61 days left folks!! That's a big YEEEEHAW!!

CBG

Oh NO......to really truely experience the fun and shinanigans....one must participate!!! Get your application in Butcher....it only gets more 'funner!!!!' :lol:

OK...point taken. The missus and I are taking Sweetwater Bill's cowboy action shooting clinic on the 15th so should be good and ready by June to partake in the shinanigans.

Wrangler & I will be there on the 15th....see ya then!!! :D

YeeeeHaw is right! With Pinto showing up there will be adult supervision......well?....maybe not? :lol::lol:

61 days left folks!! That's a big YEEEEHAW!!

CBG

Well, CBG. Mebbeso you got me confused with Peach? SHE'S the one who'll be supervisin' US, don't you reckon?

'Sides, Blackjack has already gotten those Eastern gals all het up. If we ain't careful, we'll all wind up on their list like him. I'm hopin' for Tecate and steak, not bread and water. :lol:

Well, CBG. Mebbeso you got me confused with Peach? SHE'S the one who'll be supervisin' US, don't you reckon?

'Sides, Blackjack has already gotten those Eastern gals all het up. If we ain't careful, we'll all wind up on their list like him. I'm hopin' for Tecate and steak, not bread and water. :lol:

HAH! i happen to know for a fact that if you use the right stategy peach can be talked into doing almost anything...or depending on her mood she may deck you. DAMHIK. so don't look to her for adult supervision. my money is on nellie blue taking care of us. she never does anything dumb when she is with aspen filly.... :D

..... she never does anything dumb when she is with aspen filly.... :D

Now don't be tellin' any stories! ROFL I almost spit all over my computer when you posed THAT! LOL My mind said...."Price, Utah!" hahahahahahah

SSHHHHHHHHHH don't tell them about that!!!!!!! :o:o:o

Pinto....nice cowboys get steak and tecate.....CBJ.....bread & water for you!!! (Unleass we beat you in the challenge that I'm still thinking up!)

I'm thinking you might want to bring some extra ammo!!!

Pinto....nice cowboys get steak and tecate.....CBJ.....bread & water for you!!! (Unleass we beat you in the challenge that I'm still thinking up!)

so all we have to do is let you win your "challenge" and you will give me steak and beer???

you win.

12 oz new york cooked med. rare and some ice cold corona please...

CBJ - be careful now, you losing the challenge also comes with other consequences....I don't think you'd look good dressed in a Saloon girl outfit to shoot the second day of the match... :D

CBJ - be careful now, you losing the challenge also comes with other consequences....I don't think you'd look good dressed in a Saloon girl outfit to shoot the second day of the match... :D

Well Dave, if he keeps teasing the Fillies.....oh boy that ain't gonna be pretty. :o:o I know! We need armbands so no one can "jump categories". :lol::lol:

CBG

i dunno grizzly dave...i might just have the cleavage to make that outfit work. picture bugs bunny in drag.....

Well Dave, if he keeps teasing the Fillies.....oh boy that ain't gonna be pretty. :o:o I know! We need armbands so no one can "jump categories". :lol::lol:

CBG

just who's side are you on here buddy??? i kinda figured you would shoot with us guys...

Oh! Oh! Oh!

I am a niceeee! cowboy! :lol::lol:

Pick me -- Pick me!! :)

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

:lol:

Miz Filly, Ma'am --

Pay no attention to Blackjack. He thinks that a Corona is an old Toyota (you gotta be my age to get that joke, I reckon. ;) )

I would respectfully suggest that Charles B. Gatewood, Gateway Kid and I be excused from the challenge that you are "still thinkin' up" 'cause we are "nice cowboys." Unlike our good pard CBJ, we can be friendly and courteous to our hosts and hostesses. (And... because we are fond of Tecate and steak.) :lol:

I reckon that all of us BOYS would be willin'to cover CBJ's back in your challenge. Howsomever, we do like to eat. And.......anyone who knows CBJ knows that he's a bread-and-water kind of guy anyway :lol: So, a loaf of organic wheat bread and a gallon of purified water might be an appropriate prize for the challenge?

(edited-- got a little long winded there :) )

Howdy,

CBJ man you have opened a Hornets nest you have these eastern slope Women all fired up, if I were you I would show up in a armored car and with a different alias.

KK

just who's side are you on here buddy??? i kinda figured you would shoot with us guys...

Awww Grasshopper, there are times it is best to be the badger and choose your fight wisely than to be the tiger

and face certain defeat. :D:D

CBG

Awww Grasshopper, there are times it is best to be the badger and choose your fight wisely than to be the tiger

and face certain defeat. :D:D

CBG

you sound like a panda express fortune cookie.

and you know that fortune cookies are written by out of work college grads with degrees like 18th Century French Lit., Phys. Ed., and Theater Arts.

buddist monks ran out of interesting things to say years ago.

now get out there and do some reloading for the state shoot... we ain't going to let these "fillies" beat us.

cbj

i dunno grizzly dave...i might just have the cleavage to make that outfit work. picture bugs bunny in drag.....

I will never boot up the wire duing breakfast again. I will never boot up the wire during breakfast again. I will never boot up the wire during breakfast again.

Archived