SASS Wire Forum

Colorado State Shoot

Kiowa Kid, SASS #69870L

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think you meant a "closed" eye. :)

if peach ever hears of this i am a dead man....but i will just blame gateway

Ha!! You may be faster than me , but i have the "Print Screen " button,so i believe that will make us equall for this match !!!!

Ha!! You may be faster than me , but i have the "Print Screen " button,so i believe that will make us equall for this match !!!!

Now now Black mailing is not aloud unless I get a cut.

KK

I think those western slope folks are talkin in some sort of code...

naw, not code...you easterners are just used to speakin "flatlander".

i would translate it for you but i would wind up looking like june cleaver in the movie "airplane" and i don't think anybody wants that....

The 16th Annual

Rocky Mountain Regional

(The Colorado State Championship)

will be held June 7th-10th, 2012!!!

Registrations are now being taken!!!

:D

The Sand Creek Raiders always put on a whale of a good annual. I've only been able to go visit for one day of the match the last two years and am hoping that I can actually shoot it this year.

Registration form

Gotta get the important details on page two.

Let's keep this one going!! Only 113 days until the match starts!!

CBG

P.S.

Grizz, don't worry, when you get over here we'll give you an official decoder ring. :lol:

Hey my decoder ring ran out of ink, where do I get a refill

KK

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy,

Back from WR and now looking forward to The Colorado State shoot, get those entrys in and reservation made I heard thru the grape vine that stuff is reving up and in over drive so come join the fun with a great shoot, fine vendors and the Colorado sunshine to boot.

KK

Yep, it will be a great match!! Only 99 days left until it starts!! :)

CBG

Howdy,

Get those entries in space and time is running out, for a great shoot.

KK

Can anyone from the sponsoring club or front range recommend a decent motel/hotel on I-70 East & approximate distance to the range? Thanks

Hey Cobb,

Congrats on your WR win, google Byers and there are a couple nice places to stay there. No name brand motels, however they are clean and safe. There are several restaurants in Byers also. I believe it's 14 miles to the range from town. Sand Creek Raiders may have the info on their website. It's a great range!

LL'

Can anyone from the sponsoring club or front range recommend a decent motel/hotel on I-70 East & approximate distance to the range? Thanks

Ruff Cobb,

surgery was a sucess, the only Motel in Byers in The Longhorn, do a search and it will come up, LL was right about 14 miles to the range but call soon they will fill up.

Kiowa Kid

Thanks for the information on the Longhorn, I'd looked it up right after LL's reply & we'll book there. Glad the tuck & roll job went well, Ruff Cobb

Hope to see you there.

KK

Hope to see you there.

KK

People are lining up and entries are rolling in, don't miss out on a great State shoot.

KK

Wow in June the Colorado State shoot at Byers CO, by the Sand Creek Raiders will happen, so don't miss the action.

KK

As of the latter part of February there's about 36 signed up including pards from Australia and New Zealand!! Looking good!!! :D:D

CBG

Keep them coming shaping up to be a great shoot.

KK

Archived