SASS Wire Forum

State Championship Admin. Fee

Creeker, SASS #43022

<_< Boy this thread took a turn,is was about a $5 fee most are so eager to pay for state matches.

Personally I'm not to worried about $5 but I think state matches & local clubs do more for SASS than SASS does for them so I dont see why state matches should charge this fee.

Other shooting organizations actually do things for the matches that charge that fee as far as checking SASS membership so one can shoot at state that behooves SASS.

Packages sent to clubs for intro to prospective members are just old Chronicles which to me arent the best for prospective folks.

AO

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon spending an additional $10.00 bucks aint' going to kill my wife and I. Heck with diesel @ $3.61 a gallon I figure it'll cost us around $300 bucks to get to Cody and back, 800 mile round trip pulling the camper. It's kind of like taxes, I don't mind paying them if they're going to something that's needed, now if they're pissed away on something stupid I'm not happy. Maybe the buckles are going to get bigger and better. We all like shiny things.

By the way Stan, Blastmaster's contibution is stirring the pot on the wire. He does a great job of it! :lol:

I'd also like to see a single rule book that's easier to comprehend, I use to carry all three in my cart in a binder. Now we have plenty of know-it-alls, and I don't need to carry it, actually my wife took it out and dared me to replace it.

LL' :)

Just curious? Is it the principle of sass charging the $5.00 fee or the cost of it, or how they just kind of slid it in to the state contract? Now the tough question. What if next year it's $10.00, then $20.00. What's the magic number where shooters feel ripped off? As ussual the comunication from sass was lacking. You know if you are going to add some kind of fee to a membership they might take it better if you tell them why and what it is going to be used for.

I don't know what deisel is around here. My truck takes gas. Which is $3.30/gal.

Out of curiousity, when did the original post of this forum come to a "Y" in the road and lose direction? Only on the wire! :huh: :huh: MT

Train started leaving the tracks around Post #155

I rather defended the three rule books and the scratch on the napkins stating it covering 95 % of the calls.

Dan said the the three rule books were crap,, then he said he helped write RO1 book, which rather places him as part of the problem in not writing the RO1 book good enough.

Who ever said that who could have invisioned the rules getting so complex is correct.

Me stir the pot?

I dislike the complex and useless Governmental rule books. Some People on this thread want to make the SASS rules about the size of the Government rule books, thinking that would help...That was what I was comparing to. Ya got that wrong Jackkife.

The $5 tax to me is more principle that the money. Just saying.

Diesel is $3.77 this morning.

Blastmaster

the heck with $5.......

Where the hell did you find diesel that CHEAP?

Stan

Cheyenne, diesel $3.61, gas $2.72. Gas was $2.62 a week ago, prices are going up again!

We were wondering why diesel was almost a dollar higher than gas, what a rip-off. Thinking about getting rid of my diesel rig and going with gasoline.

LL'

Archived