SASS Wire Forum

Toy Holsters - SOLD AND THANKS!

Pards I have some toys to offer. I know this is a bit off shooting irons but I'm sure there are some "big" kids out there who would appreciate this stuff. So enjoy and hopefully someone will want to own these.

1. Mattel holster for the "Wanted Dead or Alive" Mares Laig. Holster is vintage and excellent. Light brown plastic (heavy) with metal retaining clip and heavy plastic "spring". TV copyright. Slides on your belt.

Again its absolutely perfect, holster only, $20. This has to be pretty rare. NOW $12 SOLD TO WOLFGANG

2. Mattel shoulder holster with a break-away snap front for the detective special. These were sold with both Dick Tracy and the Untouchables guns by Mattel. Holster is perfect, funtions fine, is a black fake

basketweave. Mattel copyright. The back strap IS SHORT missing part of it but solid and will work fine. Very nice and another fairly rare item. $15 NOW $10

3. Marx frontiersmen and Indians. These are 45mm from the very early 50's Fort Apache. 11 figures in all. 8 cavalry/frontiersmen in 5 poses and 3 Indians in 2 poses. 1 mounted cavalry is missing the guidon, pole is there

but no flag. All the others in in very good or better condition. 11 figures for $12. These are all early 50's vintage. NOW $8 SOLD TO TRIGGER MIKE

4. New TSSD Butternut Confederates. These are newly manufactured by Toy Soldiers of San Diego. They are 54mm, butternut colored and fantasticly sculptured. There are 11 figures in 11 poses and all are action poses, none

of those boring marching poses. Half of the poses are firing, the others are advancing, charging and rallying. These are truly beautiful figures. 11 figures $12. NOW $8 SOLD TO TRIGGER MIKE

All prices include shipping. Thanks for reading this, I know it was long. I don't do pictures, so I try to be descriptive.

FOR $20 YOU CAN HAVE BOTH HOLSTERS SHIPPED!!

Many thanks,

Shorty

I'll take . . . .

1. Mattel holster for the "Wanted Dead or Alive" Mares Laig. Holster is vintage and excellent. Light brown plastic (heavy) with metal retaining clip and heavy plastic "spring". TV copyright. Slides on your belt. Again its absolutely perfect, holster only, $20. This has to be pretty rare. NOW $12

Do you take PayPal ? . . . .

Archived