SASS Wire Forum

SKB Double Gun For Sale SOLD! THANK YOU

:FlagAm: SKB 100, pistol grip, splinter forearm. Chamber openings chamfered and polished. Safety converted to manual. Extractor reshaped and polished. Springs lightened for easier opening and cocking. Single trigger system modified to insure dependable transfer with light loads. Barrels 23" with #4 bead. LOP 14 1/4" with new custom butt wrap and recoil cushion. Bores are good and the gun locks up tight. Functions perfectly. The stock at the receiver has been underglassed for strength and crack resistance. There are two hairline cracks, one each side, that have been immobilized and are hardly visible. Moderate/light amount of wear. There is light surface rust pitting on various places over the gun. Will make a great cowboy gun. Asking $1075 plus shipping. :D . Shipping cost will be whatever it is to wherever you are!! Pics on request.

:ph34r: If you want an SKB, you can't go wrong dealin' with Dan.

I bought an SKB 100 from him 2 weeks ago (just got it out of California Limbo-- 10 day waiting period-- today) and it is a beauty!

Nicer even than described and well worth the price.

Persimmon Dan

I'm interested. Can you send me photos (including the hairline cracks) to squinn@mhepc.com

Thanks

Mighty Quinn

SKB is sold. Sending you a pm.

Archived