SASS Wire Forum

Rockford Regulators are saddling up for next weekend.

Ketchum Quick, SASS #72923

I would like to thank Drover Dan, Slo Mo and the Mayor of Liberty, hOOt Hamilton for helping me get the stages ready to go for next Saturday! It wasn't all that warm out there today so thanks guys for coming out this afternoon.

As far as the shoot..... well can you say fast and furious!!!! They should be a good warm up for our pards that are heading to Winter Range. My paid consultant, Deuce Stevens, gave me some tips on the type of sweeps and the type of set up one would likely see at our National Match.

So.... I hope to see some of you next weekend. Remember that our shoot will be bare bones.

Best regards,

Ketchum Quick

Count Me In KQ. B)

Getting a roll call from Brass, Drifter, Belle, Big Jim, High Maintenance, Leadfoot, Rodent and Stoneface. :rolleyes:

Travellers from the East.

Weather so far looks good (however the forecasting track record of this scribe is somewhat dubious). :wacko:

Heee Haaa Ketchup.. You know I'll be there.. :lol: I gota give Gunner a chance ta live up his Dream of whoopin me.. It ain't gonea happen :huh: I'll bring the smoke you have the fire.. :blink:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Ketchup.. You know I'll be there.. :lol: I gota give Gunner a chance ta live up his Dream of whoopin me.. It ain't gonea happen :huh: I'll bring the smoke you have the fire.. :blink:

We'll see - we will see...if not then...later...but it will happin' :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Them of ya that's comin' (and we hope it's a whole slew of ya), jes remember to wear boots that'l keep yer feet warm and dry. There ain't gonna be no period correct boot inspection. If'n we git the melt we're expectin' this week, it may be a bit damp/muddy at Liberty. We'll git the fire goin' early, so come on down and have some FUN. We'll miss ya Karl, seeya next time.....

hOOt :FlagAm:

hOOt,

You should build one of your roaring fires to dry the place out! :lol:

We will miss you Bullwhip Karl! We will plan on doing some visitin in March then.

Can't wait boys! Counting the hours and minutes over here.

KQ

Thanks for the weather forecast KQ :)

Now I'm not responsible :rolleyes:

The gang from the East have checked in. Only missing one. :angry:

As of the latest roll call we have Drifter, Belle, Brass, Big Jim, Sassy Sue, Stoneface, Leadfoot and the scribe heading into town. :D

BN'W

Heee Haaa Hoot.. I just got a text from Doots in the hospital.. Plus a photo in is hospital dress, I mean gown.. :blush: Hope everything goes well .. :huh: I think he's getting Fixed before WR ;)

Heeee Haaa Gunner.. Ya best get ta Dry fireing :P

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Hoot.. I just got a text from Doots in the hospital.. Plus a photo in is hospital dress, I mean gown.. :blush: Hope everything goes well .. I think he's getting Fixed before WR ;)

Heeee Haaa Gunner.. Ya best get ta Dry fireing :P

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

What is this???? y'all sending pictures of y'all in dresses - what kinda outfit is this?? :lol: ...:P

Yeah, our prayers are up for a speedy recovery for Deuce :)

Heee Haaa Ketchup.. What the range conditions in the Town Of Liberty. :unsure: Is the mayor(HOOT) puttin sawdust down soes we don't get mud on our boots? :huh: Can't wait.. :blush:

There's gonea be a Hot time in the old town(Liberty)tomorrow.. :D

Heee Haaa Doots You shootin off them walkin sticks tomorrow .. ;) Don't push it Pard.. <_<

Jes got back from Liberty and it's lOOkin' purty gOOd. It's dried out a lot and there's more mud on the road than in town. Those of ye sittin' on the fence jes jump down and come on out, we's gonna have a gOOd time........ :lol:

Heeee Haaaa Ketchup.. Thats almost Shorts and tee-shirt weather. :) I'll see ya in the town of Liberty :D:D

heee haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Im up and ready, cant wait. :huh:

Beautiful weather for a February :blink:

See y'all in the town of Liberty :D

BEAUTIFUL WEATHER - GREAT TIME - GREAT FRIENDS - and.......LOTSA MISSES :lol: , oh but what FUN!!!!!

Thanks Ketchum Quick, hOOt, and the other great pards that make it FANTASTIC!!

and we had a special visitor! http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/pagnew/SgtatSASS.jpg

Heeee Haaaa Ketchup.. What a great shoot.. :lol: Good Weather, Good Pards,Great Place To Shoot (the town of Liberty) :D Thanks Rockford Gang , Hoot ,Ketchup ,Drover, Tessa, Lannie,Hoot and Everybody Else and DOOTS.. :D

What a great day of shooting and fellowship with great friends! Loved every minute of it!!!!! It was just awsome to have everyone out today. Got to shake a lot of hands and got some nice hugs from the ladies. How do you top that????

Can't wait until March.

KQ

Hay KQ Great match today and the weather !

What can you say its February and no snow and in the 40s .

We had some thing like 41 shooters to day , in February WOW ! :wacko:

Grate day with Pards out side shooting !

Now its Miller High life Time. :blink:

Hope to see you all soon .

Gun Fighter in the making ! :unsure:

Shure enuff exceeded my expectations.....

If someone up there decided we deserved it, then I reckon we deserved it!!

Thanks to all who showed up for a really gOOd shOOt....

Misses don't matter, do they?

See ya'll next time,

Archived