SASS Wire Forum

Super single six. New Vaquero 45

1. Stainless super single six 22 22 mag. I don"t think the magnum cylinder has been shot.The gun is excellent condition with box and all paperwork 5 1/2" bbl 385.00 shipped

2. Ruger new Vaquero 45 blue with case hardened frame.I shot maybe 3 matches with this gun.When I took it out of the safe there was a rust spot on the case hardened near the grip I cleaned it and it doesn"t look bad but its there all the same,The case hardining hides it mostly, no pitting.It has a 4 5/8" bbl.Comes with box and all paperwork. 385.00 shipped

3.Weaver 4X32 scope matte finish .This scope is as new.849421 is the factory number.Scope is 10" long ,comes with bikini scope cover. 85.00 shipped.

4. Redfield 3X9 scope this is a oval TV type lens. It is an older scope but nice and clear and very small ring marks.It is blue.13" long. 80.00 shipped.

Guns must go to FFL

First I"ll take it here gets it.

For pictures I need email

I can't believe these two pistols haven't sold. Priced well below market! Excellent description from a long time SASS member. Pictures? What are you expecting to see? That they are really Colts instead of Rugers! Where are you people buying your guns and for what price?

Never mind! I am broke anyway!

BTT

Marlin

Archived