SASS Wire Forum

12 ga Paper Hulls Federal, Fiocchi, Winchester

Fairshake

I have several hundred Federal Gold Medal paper hulls and also some Fiocchi paper hulls. They are once fired with some trimmed back to be reloaded with a roll crimp. I only shoot roll crimp shotgun shells and use the short wad that is sold by BPI and Precision both. The wad is designed for the loading of the old 2 1/2 inch chamber guns.I will not sell any orders for one or two hundred as it's not worth boxing and taking to the PO. I also have original Winchester Ranger paper hulls that are once fired. These paper hulls work great in shotguns such as the 87 lever action and 97 pump guns. They don't work well in the SXS guns that only have extractors as they have to be removed by hand. I went back to my SXS and no longer shoot the 87 which I miss.The trimmed ones that I was preparing for loading will hold up to 60-65 grains of 2F plus the wad with 11/8 of 7 1/2 shot and overshot wad to be roll crimped. If using smokeless then you have plenty of room. I'm asking .08 each for the Federal and Fiocchi and .10 for the Winchester. I have close to 1000 each of all the hulls.The Fioochi hulls are the black straight walled hulls that are no longer made. Shipping is paid by buyer. I will accept Pay pal if you pay the charge or send as personal for no fee.

I also have 10 boxes of the Fiocchi hulls loaded and match ready for $15 a box 25 plus shipping. They are loaded with 60-65 grains of 2F and the short wad with 7 1/2 shot. I have never missed a KD with these loads. I will not sell just one or two boxes of these as I have to drive 40 miles round trip to a UPS branch that will accept ammo boxes. My e-mail is checked more often than forum. dshultz47@gmail.com Thanks and Take Care David

12 ga. loaded shells SPF to Texas Lizard XXXX ALL AMMO SOLD

ALL HULLS HAVE BEEN SOLD EXCEPT WINCHESTER WILL RELIST AT LATER DATE.

Have they all ready been cut to length? 2.5"

No they have not all been cut down, I included that to let people know who shoot the 2 1/2 shells that the labor has been done. I felt like I covered that but maybe not. The Winchester are all standered length and the others are several hundred in standard length also. Maybe 150-200 that have been cut. If you measure your hulls they are only 2 3/4 after being fired.

I shoot only roll crimp hulls and the trimming back allows for a better looking hull.

Archived