SASS Wire Forum

TGIF! Let the PIZZA party begin!

Grizzly Dave

Me and CPK are goina get snot slickin', commonde hangin, blind drunk and dance on ta table tops !

Aint we, CPK ? :lol: :lol:

In that case, I think I'd better leave.........

I'll just put the double chocolate cookies with macadamia nuts on the bar. Enjoy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kris, please stay! We'll make those fools go out back for their shenanigans.

OK since you asked so nice.

Bottles, can I have a double shot chocolate milk please. Thank you kindly.

nice danke schoen :)

gonna open a beer to go with...time to chill from a hectic week

Take me bout half a bottle fer I start dat, CPK ! B)

Sounds like yur a lite weight ! :lol: :lol:

Half bottle stage fer me is when I start tellin bad jokes.

CPK

go on now--- let's hear one :lol:

Well, since you put it dat way Kris, guess I just have to be a drunken injun in da quite den.

Just don't leave.

Blowin off some steam here, dat's all.

Been a long, hard, cold week at work .

Half bottle stage fer me is when I start tellin bad jokes.

CPK

Thar I was in the old West riding in a stagecoach. Suddenly, a man riding a horse pulls up to the left side of the stagecoach, and a riderless horse pulls up on the right.

The man leans down, pulls open the door, and jumps off his horse into the stagecoach. Then he opens the door on the other side and jumps onto the other horse.

Just before he rode off, I yelled out,

"What was all that about?"

He replied,

"Nothing. It's just a stage I'm going through."

Thar I was in the old West riding in a stagecoach. Suddenly, a man riding a horse pulls up to the left side of the stagecoach, and a riderless horse pulls up on the right.

The man leans down, pulls open the door, and jumps off his horse into the stagecoach. Then he opens the door on the other side and jumps onto the other horse.

Just before he rode off, I yelled out,

"What was all that about?"

He replied,

"Nothing. It's just a stage I'm going through."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, dat's rich !

Here, CPK.....have nother drink !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, dat's rich !

Here, CPK.....have nother drink !

Ya better cut me off. It only gets worse.

CPK

Well, nobody, cept CPK, wants to drink wif a old injun....................

So, I'll just (HICKUP) drink me self ! :wacko:

more please :lol:

Apache I'll take anuther swaller of the Bulleit. Speakin of injun....

The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a bar one day and sat down to drink a beer. After a few minutes, a big tall cowboy walked in and said, "Who owns the big white horse outside?" The Lone Ranger stood up, hitched his gunbelt, and said, "I do. Why?"

The cowboy looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "I just thought you would like to know that your horse is just about dead outside!!" The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and, sure enough, Silver was about dead from heat exhaustion. The Lone Ranger got him some water and made him drink it, and soon Silver was starting to feel a little better.

The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said, "Tonto, I want you to run around Silver and see if you can create enough of a breeze to make him start to feel better."

Tonto said, "Sure Kemosabe", and took off running circles around Silver. Not able to do anything else but wait, the Lone Ranger returned to the bar to finish his drink.

A few minutes later, another cowboy struts into the bar and announces, "Who owns that big white horse outside?"

The Lone Ranger stands again and claims, "I do. What is wrong with him this time?"

The cowboy says to him, "Nothing much, I just wanted you to know............ you left your Injun running!!!"

Chili Pepper Kid

:lol::lol::lol: thanx fer dat! :lol:

Well, since you put it dat way Kris, guess I just have to be a drunken injun in da quite den.

Just don't leave.

Blowin off some steam here, dat's all.

Been a long, hard, cold week at work .

I'm sorry Hawk. I didn't mean nothin by it. {Whisper mode on/ I was married to an abusive drunk once. Excessive drinking kinda gives me the Willies.\ Whisper mode off}

Go on ahead an' blow off yer steam. I'll just stay over here in the corner with BMC and watch the proceedings.

Well, I had a busy week. I finally got my computer/cell phone/bluetooth all playing nice together and I didn't have to spend another 4 hours on the phone with IT support to do it. With some expert help, I was able to do a lot of it myself. I've got my 'lectronics ready for my trip. Now I just have to get to packing and some paperwork together.

If'n ya'll have a spare moment, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. This is gonna be a very high stress trip. A real make-it-or-break-it situation. I will either come back successful or with my tail between my legs, possibly looking for another job. Not fun. Thank you much.

I'm sorry Hawk. I didn't mean nothin by it. {Whisper mode on/ I was married to an abusive drunk once. Excessive drinking kinda gives me the Willies.\ Whisper mode off}

Go on ahead an' blow off yer steam. I'll just stay over here in the corner with BMC and watch the proceedings.

Kris, I'm not a mean drunk when I get drunk, which is very rare. Last time was 10/17/80 ! But when I do, I am a happy drunk and I want folks to laugh at me ! ;)

Kris, I'm not a mean drunk when I get drunk, which is very rare. Last time was 10/17/80 ! But when I do, I am a happy drunk and I want folks to laugh at me ! ;)

:) :)

Well, won't you join me in a hot cocoa, Mz. Kris?

I can tell you about how I like my pizza with saurkraut and tofu. :lol:

I'd be glad to. Thank you kindly. Would you like whipped cream and caramel sauce on your cocoa?

Holy cow, is it morning? am I awake?

Me:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cell Phone: bring bring

Miz Grizz: are you awake?

me: I am now.

miz griss: I'll be home soon, can you help carry groceries?

Me: uh, zzzz, sure

Huh? Uh? What? Mornin'? Wow, had a little more Tennessee Honey than I'd planned, then brother-in-law calls at 2:00 a.m. drunk, and bends my ear 'bout nothin' for half an hour. :angry: Ahhhhhhh! No hangover!! :rolleyes: Still hackin' an' sneezin'!! :unsure: Think I'll get me a bite to eat and somthing to drink and just go back to bed fer a while! :angry: !

Y'all carry on!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Been feeling poorly. Must be the winter doldrums.

Off to get my ears lowered and maybe look at a new float tube for the trout season coming up.

They close off the rivers next month I got to have something to look forward to. Maybe go tie some lake flies for the opening in May. Momma goes in for her knee surgery in April so I may have to hold off until later, like June. June bugs on a #14 hook! That is the ticket. Screw the Mayflies. :)

Well, I reckon I'm awake now. I should either go out to the shop and clean it up a bit and load shotgun shells, or clean out Miz Grizz's aquarium and pack it up. Fish been dead a while, just ain't closed out the tank yet.

Archived