SASS Wire Forum

TGIF! Let the PIZZA party begin!

Grizzly Dave

Well, since it's gonna be quiet around here, I'd better get the sewing machine up and running. I've gotta finish the baby blanket for my girlfriend before tonight. Catch y'all later.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I went out to the shop. I emptied the big trash barrel the other day so I figured I'd see what I could do to fill it up.

But, every scrap of wood I picked up I thought I use pieces like this all the time, I can't throw this out.

So I figured maybe I'd make a little jig to stack shotgun shells to make them easy to put in a box. Found some plexiglass for the sides, but it seemed too thick, wasn't sure it would fit in a full box of shells, and the full boxes of shells were in the other garage. Oh well. Maybe I'll make it some other time.

Maybe I'll load some shotgun shells. Do a few test drops to make sure everything is metering right after sitting in there for far too long, it was. Putter thru and make ten shells, some lousy crimps, some nice ones.

Now at that point I have to use the outhouse, and what with the fence down I can't just water the rose bush outside the back shop door any more.

So here I am in the house.

It's one of those "I just can't get excited about doing anything" days. Ho hum.

Well, I went out to the shop. I emptied the big trash barrel the other day so I figured I'd see what I could do to fill it up.

But, every scrap of wood I picked up I thought I use pieces like this all the time, I can't throw this out.

So I figured maybe I'd make a little jig to stack shotgun shells to make them easy to put in a box. Found some plexiglass for the sides, but it seemed too thick, wasn't sure it would fit in a full box of shells, and the full boxes of shells were in the other garage. Oh well. Maybe I'll make it some other time.

Maybe I'll load some shotgun shells. Do a few test drops to make sure everything is metering right after sitting in there for far too long, it was. Putter thru and make ten shells, some lousy crimps, some nice ones.

Now at that point I have to use the outhouse, and what with the fence down I can't just water the rose bush outside the back shop door any more.

So here I am in the house.

It's one of those "I just can't get excited about doing anything" days. Ho hum.

Sounds like you're in need of a nap, Grizz. Enjoy.

Mornin All ! :lol:B)

Grizz, tell me true.............you git dem fish out of da tank first ? ;)

Bet dey won't fit on a spit ! :P

Haven't touched the tank.

Went back out to the shop, loaded another box of shells, crimps much better after I refreshed my memory on how to orient the shells, duh, I'd remembered wrong, no wonder that first box today had inconsistent crimps.

Thanks Hawk, I take a bourbon. Leave the bottle. Had a great shoot today, whoo hoo. Started out chilly, but turned into a beautiful day. Didn't even matter that I shot poorly, still had a blast!

Hey, where did everybody go?

Kris, best of luck.

Dang, everyone is going shooting, wish I could without freezing my butt off. At least I got a couple boxes of shotgun shells loaded today, that's something, right??

They haven't posted scores from today's match yet, I'm curious to see how many showed up.

Next Sunday is Souper Bowl Sunday so get yer order in early for soup and pizza.

What we fixin?

I think we need to really have a blow out, nachos, taco and burrito and fajita bar, pizza, ribs, burgers brats and dogs, and anything else we can think of.

Grizz

If ya was to use some of them shotshells on the fish tank , it would take up less room in the trash bbl . PLUS it would give ya something to do :blink:

Ya might want to take it outside , BEFORE , ya start blasting at it :lol:

CB

She'll be wanting it set up again when we finally get to another house, so can't blast and toss it.

Thanks Hawk, I take a bourbon. Leave the bottle. Had a great shoot today, whoo hoo. Started out chilly, but turned into a beautiful day. Didn't even matter that I shot poorly, still had a blast!

Hey, where did everybody go?

Kris, best of luck.

(Patting my vest pockets with a worryed look on my face....)

Whar did I put dat dang card ? :unsure: :unsure:

How about some finger food like tofu on a ritz and some Buffalo wings?

BEER!

BULLIET ! ! Another good drink dat starts wif "B" ! ;)

Next Sunday is Souper Bowl Sunday so get yer order in early for soup and pizza.

What we fixin?

I haven't thought that far ahead yet. :blink: Since we're not into "Professional" football, it doesn't really matter much. If I have the time and the weather is good, I may bring the smoker out of hibernation and see what I can do with it. We'll have to wait and see.

I haven't thought that far ahead yet. :blink: Since we're not into "Professional" football, it doesn't really matter much. If I have the time and the weather is good, I may bring the smoker out of hibernation and see what I can do with it. We'll have to wait and see.

I call dibbs on da smoked buffalo hump ! ;)

Good Lord Almighty..................It's Good eattin ! :lol: :lol:

My daughter called yesterday and said, "we're invited to a superbowl party--are you doing anything Sunday?" MY TAIL STARTED WAGGING! :P

HOT DIGGITY, GEORGE, a PAR-TAY! then came the crushing blow--"Can you babysit??" :blink: "YES..." he sure is a cute little guy at 2.5 mos old. and he is finally the same weight my son was a birth :lol::o

SO I'M GONNA EAT BABY for SB Sunday :lol:

A round for all the ladies on my tab! Drink up gals! :wub:

And next round, ladies, is on me ! :wub: :wub:

Yup, and ol' BMC didn't specify it was only for the ladies! Bottles! A barrel of your best root beer!

And Bottles......

Have dat wagon unload dat barrel of Bulliet rat next to da other one ! :lol: :lol:

Okay!! A round fer the ladies on my tab too!!

Aw hell! You fellers belly up ta' the bar too.

I'll take it--gimme two fingers o' Bulliet

Archived