SASS Wire Forum

TGIF! Let the PIZZA party begin!

Grizzly Dave

I'll pick up pizza on my way home from the office, is it quitting time yet? :D

The sky is falling here again today, nice big fluffy flakes, but they say it won't amount to much. We'll see...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's on the menu tonight, Grizz?

I'd take pepperoni and black olive! Loaded that is!!

Awww, what the heck, make it everything!

and....how 'bout a rootbeer float!

EE Taft

What we need to do is have a make your own pizza bar, have the dough ready to go and folks can add the sauce, cheese, and topping of their choice. Then pop it into the oven.

I'm on a white sauce pepperoni and cheese only kick lately, not only tasty but cheap at the take and bake place.

I can't make the party tonight Grizz. I will be busy cleaning my virtual rifle with my virtual bore snake.

What does a person feed a bore snake, anyway, A mouse?

Well a bore of course. Mosey on over to tha Wire, might find one there.

What we need to do is have a make your own pizza bar, have the dough ready to go and folks can add the sauce, cheese, and topping of their choice. Then pop it into the oven.

I'm on a white sauce pepperoni and cheese only kick lately, not only tasty but cheap at the take and bake place.

Uno and I did that once. It was a huge hit. Lots of fun to see what folks come up with to put on their pizza's.

I have fresh squirrel from today. Will that work??? Sorry no pizza for me tonight I'm getting my chilli on for tomorrow. So corn bread chili and ice cold milk tonight!

Ok maybe a slice or two of taco pizza and a tall mug of sasparilla(sp?)

And who's buyin!

Ill buy the first two kegs of root beer, first 10 gallons of milk. First keg of beer .. . Throw in a case of whiskey..... and .....and.....cherry bombs and jello shots for everyone ;)

Last day in that .... um naughty word.... job.. start at a new farm Monday. We shoot tomorrow. I'm making chili. My first gun cart is far enough along to use. Made my own whooly chaps for the competition tomorrow.(sorry about the sheets honey ill buy you a new set.) All in all this shapes up to be a good weekend!

What were some of the best? Worst? And just plain gross?

The pizza's were individual-ish sized so if the creator didn't share you were out of luck. The guests were asked to bring their own ingredients. We provided the oven and the dough. It's not my place to pass judgement on good, bad or ugly. These are lifetime friends and family members of Uno's....... Some of the combinations I remember are:

Prosciutto ham, Italian sausage, marinated artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, Alfredo sauce

Exotic mushroom, exotic cheese, artichoke hearts, onions, spinach, whole wheat dough, pesto sauce

Andouille sausage, pepper jack cheese, onions, okra, marinara with a some Zatarains liquid crab boil added to it

Pineapple slices, honey cured ham, jack and Romano cheese, the sauce was teriyaki based

Linguiça, ground pork, pepperoni, onions, olives, mozzarella and romano cheeses, marinara sauce

We also had your average combinations; Pepperoni/mushroom/sausage w/marinara sauce, sausage/cheese/onion/bell pepper w/marinara, Canadian bacon/pepperoni/olives/mushroom w/marinara sauce.....

Ok here we go Pizza ala Chili Pepper Kid.

Start off wif sum spicy Graziano(local Italian grocery store)sausage. Brown it and drain off sum of the grease...but not all. Dough, Graziano pizza sauce, the sausage and mozzarella cheese.

Ta me a spicy greasy italian sausage pizza washed down wif sum Moose Drool Beer sounds just right!!

CPK

Dang, I'm late .....again !

Just got in from work..........got my hat and boots on and rarin' to go !

OK, OK........Gessh.........I'll buy, for pete's sake..................or for CPK's sake ! :lol: :lol:

Dang, I'm late .....again !

Just got in from work..........got my hat and boots on and rarin' to go !

OK, OK........Gessh.........I'll buy, for pete's sake..................or for CPK's sake ! :lol: :lol:

Thank ya kindly pard. I'm inna drinkin, partin mood tanight. Let's howl!!!!

CPK

Thank ya kindly pard. I'm inna drinkin, partin mood tanight. Let's howl!!!!

CPK

Ya got it pard !

Let'er rip ! :lol:

A round of Bulliet fer everyone ! ;)

OK, I'm back.

What's goin on tonight??

Well, I just bought a round of Bulliet fer da house. Sorry you missed it Grizz. :angry:

Me and CPK are goina get snot slickin', commonde hangin, blind drunk and dance on ta table tops !

Aint we, CPK ? :lol: :lol:

An after my 3rd round...I start ta hit on da wimmen!!

CPK

Take me bout half a bottle fer I start dat, CPK ! B)

Sounds like yur a lite weight ! :lol: :lol:

:D OK home now-- I'm hungry I know you saved it Grizz whar iz it? :lol:

Archived