SASS Wire Forum

My new license plate

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

Neat Gunner. Be proud of it.

I use to drive a silver Chevy Silverado and my license plate read:

AGADO

the letters AG are the chemical symbol for Silver so in effect, my license plate read.....Silverado.

..........Widder

Hey, GG -

Hopefully, with your ready smile and gentle demeanor, it will never be an issue. Come show it off in Texas one of these days. You know the welcome mat will be out.

Regards, TJH

Aye sir! Gonna get back down there again someday :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Neat Gunner. Be proud of it.

I use to drive a silver Chevy Silverado and my license plate read:

AGADO

the letters AG are the chemical symbol for Silver so in effect, my license plate read.....Silverado.

..........Widder

Now THAT is clever :D

:unsure: ....GUNFTR = 6 digits ma'am :D

indeed--I thought you were referring to the number of digits allowed on the plate itself

Thanks pard - I know that a member of the Norco shootin' Cowboy's tried to have a license that had the letters G-U-N in it and the CA DMV sent him a letter 6 months later saying it was 'offensive' - although mine was approved at the Secretary of State (DMV equivalent) office my hope is that it will be ok - they said I should have my plates in 14 days or less....we'll see. Fingers crossed...the lady at the counter did give me the registration card for it. Maybe that's a good sign!

....tried 45COLT and GUNNER but those were taken :lol:

One time I treid to get some stamps printed that had me shooting a gun and the USPS said it would not allow 'offensive material' to be displayed on a stamp. That was a let down :(

Thanks pard - I know that a member of the Norco shootin' Cowboy's tried to have a license that had the letters G-U-N in it and the CA DMV sent him a letter 6 months later saying it was 'offensive' - although mine was approved at the Secretary of State (DMV equivalent) office my hope is that it will be ok - they said I should have my plates in 14 days or less....we'll see. Fingers crossed...the lady at the counter did give me the registration card for it. Maybe that's a good sign!

....tried 45COLT and GUNNER but those were taken :lol:

One time I treid to get some stamps printed that had me shooting a gun and the USPS said it would not allow 'offensive material' to be displayed on a stamp. That was a let down :(

Gunner , saw the plate COLT45 in Lincoln Park , asked him if he was cowboy shooter, said no just like Colt 45s

mine is CUPCKE :)

I know GG has seen this but perhaps others will enjoy:

http://i13.photobuck...stuff/Plate.jpg

You were the inspiration pard :)

Love that plate....

Kool Plate Gunner.

Hope it don't bite you in the a$$ like others have mentioned.

When I lived in Texas, you would see lots of pick up trucks with 30-30's in the rear window and 3 decals in the corner of the rear window. USMC, NRA, and Harley Davidson. Nobody ever messed with those trucks.

:FlagAm:

My old one But my favorite was too big for a plate, so I scribbled all the way across the back!

I rode a quarter horse one time. That horse bucked, kicked, and jumped like crazy. I almost fell off. Luckily the Wal-Mart manager came along and unplugged it. :lol::lol::lol:

Kool Plate Gunner.

Hope it don't bite you in the a$ like others have mentioned.

When I lived in Texas, you would see lots of pick up trucks with 30-30's in the rear window and 3 decals in the corner of the rear window. USMC, NRA, and Harley Davidson. Nobody ever messed with those trucks.

:FlagAm:

West Michigan has the Texas attitude goin' for it ;)

Good thing you are not from Kalifornicatia, they might have objected to the violent connotations of the first 3 letters regardless of intent or the trailing letters.

Oh, goodie, someone else taking a cheap crack at California. If you don't live here shut the hell up about it. We got enough problems without our "friends" crapping on our plate, too. You don't want to get me started on your state.

Oh, goodie, someone else taking a cheap crack at California. If you don't live here shut the hell up about it. We got enough problems without our "friends" crapping on our plate, too. You don't want to get me started on your state.

It is unfortunate that the wackos of SF, Berkley, Marin County and a few other places have made California about the #3 most gun unfriendly states behind NY and Illinois, if you are 4 or 5 I do apologize. I cannot even think of living in CA as I would be a felon for not registering, or surrendering my firearms that CA will not allow me to import should I ever decide to move there.

AZ is trying hard to be one of the few remaining bastions of freedom.

It is unfortunate that the wackos of SF, Berkley, Marin County and a few other places have made California about the #3 most gun unfriendly states behind NY and Illinois, if you are 4 or 5 I do apologize. I cannot even think of living in CA as I would be a felon for not registering, or surrendering my firearms that CA will not allow me to import should I ever decide to move there.

AZ is trying hard to be one of the few remaining bastions of freedom.

........ well, .... I don't think you'll like it here in Australia either ......

Oh, goodie, someone else taking a cheap crack at California.

did I mention--- my Other plate is CANUSWM [swim teacher 50 yrs] :)

........ well, .... I don't think you'll like it here in Australia either ......

Back in 1970 I thought Australia was rather beautiful at least the part I saw from Sydney to Canberra out the window of a train. Different time, different laws and different attitudes then as well.

yur tops on my totem pole Cappy! :D

Back in 1970 I thought Australia was rather beautiful at least the part I saw from Sydney to Canberra out the window of a train. Different time, different laws and different attitudes then as well.

..... very, very much different now, .... except much of that rural scenery looks similar ....

I guess I don't have much imagination. My truck plate just reads DANITE....

:lol: That's cool! I was first goin' to do GUNNER, but that was taken :rolleyes:

..... very, very much different now, .... except much of that rural scenery looks similar ....

The wife and I hope to make an extended trip to Australia and New Zealand in a few years after retirement. Perhaps buy a used auto and rent housing in various citys for a month or so at a time and really explore the two countries.

Archived