SASS Wire Forum

Boots for sale- Roller SPF

Mingo Frank

I am selling off most everything else and going back to my flintlock roots...

Rolling Block, tack decorated, .43 Spanish. Will include all the remaining bullets and a set of dies--SPF

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=0ED02C957FB623D7&id=ED02C957FB623D7%21494

1871-88 Beaumont-Vetterli rifle. Single shot conversion to 4 round box magazine. Chambered for .43 Beaumont. Will include a pack of .457 bullets for reloading and full instructions------ SPF

Uberti SAA clone, 7.5 inch barrel in 44-40---------------------------------------------------------SOLD

12 ga double barrel, Iver Johnson Knox-All, shotgun. 30 inch barrels, clean gun. Will include a 60inch web shotgun shell belt---------------------------------------------------------------------------------SPF

Email me at longhunter49@hotmail.com for pics. These items are what I already had posted and some more.

Mingo

If FTF deals, I will include all of the ammo currently loaded for these guns. The cost of these would offset shipping.

Thanks for all the questions and responses. I've answered all inquiries up to this time.

Worked last night...tired and going to bed.Will answer any other questions after I get up at 1700.

Have a great day,

Mingo

I am selling off most everything else and going back to my flintlock roots...

Rolling Block, tack decorated, .43 Spanish. Will include 20+ rounds of ammo, all the remaining bullets and a set of dies--$500.00

https://skydrive.liv...57FB623D7%21494

1871-88 Beaumont-Vetterli rifle. Single shot conversion to 4 round box magazine. Chambered for .43 Beaumont. Will include a pack of .457 bullets for reloading and full instructions------ SPF

Uberti SAA clone, 7.5 inch barrel in 44-40---------------------------------------------------------$375.00 to FFL

12 ga double barrel, Iver Johnson Knox-All, shotgun. 30 inch barrels, clean gun. Will include a 60inch web shotgun shell belt---------------------------------------------------------------------------------SPF

Email me at longhunter49@hotmail.com for pics. These items are what I already had posted and some more.

Mingo

If FTF deals, I will include all of the ammo currently loaded for these guns. The cost of these would offset shipping.

I'm a flintlock nut myself. Have taken beaucoups deer with my ol' 1760's-era repro flintlock and have done 18th century reenactment for 28 years. So, I know where you're coming from. For now, I'm just keeping my feet in 3 time periods - this current time period (21st century) is far less interesting than the other two!

Clothes?? B)

Hmmm...

Forgot to list the black frock coat, size 60.....SPF

One 4xl red bibfront shirt...........................,SOLD

Two pairs trousers . One blue/white stripe and one charcoal gray. Size 56x 30. Short but great inside boots...$50.00

One 4xl brocade vest.....................................SOLD

Nice pair of brown round toe mule ear boots. 15m ..$40.00

More when I dig them out

What's the Rolling Block's bore condition? Any dings to its muzzle? Action tight? Does it need to go through a FFL or could it legally be shipped directly to my door?

Please reply to: cleburnepr@gmail.com.

Cleburne

Grizz,

Tried again with aol.com instead of ail.com.... So much for my typing skills

Mingo

Sent 2 PM's on the Rolling Block. If it has not sold I will take it.

Archived