SASS Wire Forum

SUBDEACON JOE

Blackwater 53393

We were talkin' food over on another thread and we were wonderin' if anybody had heard from SDJ? Hope he's alright. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Talked to Joe. Hard times. He has lost his connection to the internet.

2012 has not started well. :angry:

Sorry to hear this. I hope things get better soon...

This is a tuff time for a lot of people. I would like to reach out to him and encourage him but don't know how if he is off the net. It would be nice to have a solution for this on the wire but I have no idea how that would work. Badger, if ya talk to him again, give him my best and tell him I will be praying for him.

Add my prayers as well.

EE

Badger, do you know if there's anything we can do to help?

Sometimes it takes a little time to get things sorted out. Prayers are a huge plus in that process - prayers up for ya Joe to get back on track with these things...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I sent him an email and he said that he was getting emails from a friend's or neighbor's connection.

He didn't say more. I think this is a limited resource.

At this point, I am not smart enough to figure out what to do to help. Anybody got any ideas, sing out.

Prayers are good, but not all partake of the bounty.

I sent him an email and he said that he was getting emails from a friend's or neighbor's connection.

He didn't say more. I think this is a limited resource.

At this point, I am not smart enough to figure out what to do to help. Anybody got any ideas, sing out.

Prayers are good, but not all partake of the bounty.

ok :rolleyes:..then one need not pray if that's not their thing.

.. GG ~ :FlagAm:

• 1 month later...

Hey! I'm still alive. I thought I had replied a few weeks ago from the library. It is a real pain to not have internet at home - how did we survive without it? Managed to get back to the library today, and get all my google and yahoo passwords straightened out (what a chore that was).

Thanks for all your kind thoughts. I really miss the warmth, love, and good natured insults here. Hope I can get back soon.

Glad to see you alive and well! Keep in touch with us as much as possible! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Good to hear from you, Joe.

Hope you come back soon.

Keep you in my prayers and await your return to us. God bless.

+1 Hope you and yours are well and things work out so you can be back sooner....

Take care Pard. We miss your posts.

You take care my friend!!

Archived