SASS Wire Forum

1866, Big Boy, 1911's, & Win 9422M for sale.

I don't see any restriction specifically prohibiting posting guns for sale on someone else's behalf, but if I'm out of bounds here and the post is deleted, I understand.

I have an acquaintance who recently inherited some guns, and he's not into them like we are, so he'd like to sell them. Price negotiation would include whether or not your dealer will accept delivery (on the long guns anyway) from an individual.

Box stock Uberti 1866 Sporting Rifle, 24" bbl, .38 spl. Slightly used, but in very good condition with only a couple of very tiny marks on the stock. Judging by the very small number of case dings on the top of the receiver, I'd guess maybe a hundred rounds or so through it. He'd like to get $750, but is negotiable.

PIC

Henry Big Boy, .45 Colt, very slightly used. He'd like to get $650, but, once again, is negotiable. (Buds has this for only $665/$25 shipping, so...)

PIC

Winchester 9422M, .22 WMR, with some cheapo department store scope on top (kinda looks like a Bushnell), very slightly used. He'd like to get $575, and, once again, is negotiable.

PIC

Springfield 1911 A1 Mil-spec stainless with holster & extra grips. Very slightly used, could probably pass for new cosmetically, and negotiable at $600.

PIC

Taurus PT1911, stainless with two 8 round mags, Unfired/New In Box. He's firm at $575 on this one.

PIC

Two others he didn't bring with him and I have no info or pics on:

Remington 760 Gamemaster, .243 Win, $400

Taurus PT99AF 9mm with holster and two 15 round mags, $325

Prices do NOT include shipping, unless otherwise negotiated. Owner of the above guns is located in Helena, Montana.

The prices seem toward the high end, but are open to negotiation, so if interested, contact me via PM or email and I'll put you in touch with him. If you want to seal the deal and try to negotiate a lesser price afterward, the first "I'll take it" or "1st ticket to negotiate", or whatever, has priority - if listed as negotiable, you won't be bound to the full quoted price above, but if you post "I'll take it", you should be willing to follow through no matter how little he may drop the price.

Box stock Uberti 1866 Sporting Rifle, 24" bbl, .38 spl. Slightly used, but in very good condition with only a couple of very tiny marks on the stock. Judging by the very small number of case dings on the top of the receiver, I'd guess maybe a hundred rounds or so through it. He'd like to get $750, but is negotiable.

I'll Take it. Per our talk.

Thanks J Bar Bink and Kevin

All PM's up to post #5 have been answered, and I'll be away from the computer most of the rest of the day. Good luck to all of you with your negotiations!

Unknown, you would have to contact the seller directly.

... if interested, contact me via PM or email and I'll put you in touch with him.

Archived