SASS Wire Forum

Roll Tide

Captain Bill Burt

Nick Saban stopped by my school today to speak with one of my students, Brandon Green. Coach Saban was just making sure he will be signing with the Tide next week. This is the second time I've met him, last semester we met and I got a few pics.

This time Brandon brought him by my classroom and we spoke for a few minutes about the Championship Game, mainly me congratulating him. What a thrill for a lifelong Bama fan! Next year Brandon will be an Alabama left tackle, probably redshirted. Yeah baby!

ROLL TIDE

Careful there, Captain.

Coach Bryant may come back and make you run through the goal post five times.

Glad you got to meet Coach Saban. He is truly a great coach. He did a great job of getting

the Tidy boys up for the big game. And I have to admit, they did look awesome.

Nice!

Hopefully Brandon will take advantage of the education, and do well with the Tide as they do well.

Then after his college and perhaps pro career, he can come back to your school to talk to the students about the value of the education and opportunities it afforded him in life after that.

These are the potential role models.

Harvey

Nice!

Hopefully Brandon will take advantage of the education, and do well with the Tide as they do well.

Then after his college and perhaps pro career, he can come back to your school to talk to the students about the value of the education and opportunities it afforded him in life after that.

These are the potential role models.

Harvey

One of the really nice things about him playing for the Tide is the fact that he is a genuinely nice young man. He was raised to be respectful to his elders and to be humble and work hard. I'm confident he'll represent the University well. I have another former student playing for Ole Miss, Gerald Rivers, who is cut from the same cloth. OTH, I have a former student playing for Tennesse who is the exact opposite, fortunately he went to a team I've never cared for so I won't have conflicting feelings when the get their a$$e$ kicked.

Archived