SASS Wire Forum

THE MIDWEST CLASSIC

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gonna be a good one Mr. Basset, always is! Mose, I feel like that puppy, or maybe a kid the night before Christmas! I look at the calender and see so many awesome shoots I am going to this year! All of them being kicked off with the Midwest Classic! We are gonna have such a blast out there again! Save my a spot for my bunkhouse near you guys, we might have to do some grillin!

I use my rifle to shoot snakes with my left hand :)

besides 4:49 n the morning was when you posted on here. what was you up that early practicin or sumpin.

That was 5:49 in the Buckeye State! I was gettin ready to go sit in the office and drink a cup of coffee before coming home to load ammo! It is to wet for us to dig. Plenty of work lined up if the weather ever straightens around. This wet weather is giving me plenty of time to get into my zen for shooting though! I have lots of ammo loaded, go to yoga and the spa every day and sit with my shootin irons and meditate in the evenings. I will be ready for the Classic! I am so excited about coming to Sparta once again! You and Bella along with the Kaskaskia Cowboys put on a great shoot out there. I will always make at least on Sparta match a year! 15 hours round trip, worth every minute or it!

Doc You Da Man.

We appreciate all you do.

There will be a couple of new stages this year since the storms took out some of them.

The Kaskaskia Cowboys all ready have them down and gone and ready to build the new ones. What a great group of cowboys and cowgirls.

First of the shooters list is coming out today.

stay tuned

MOSE

Here is the first shooters list these are as of one week ago. We have a whole stack of entries at home in Kentucky but we are in Sparta. I will get the entries this week end from home and get the list updated .

preliminary shooters list

Thanks Again

MOSE

I better get my stuff sent in! I have it printed and filled out. Just need to write a check and drop it in the mail! Fear not oh great swammie of the range, (Mose) I will get it mailed off, maybe this week! This is gonna be one great trip! See some good friends, travel with some good friends and my oh my is my posse lookin great so far!

Well see what happened was, There I was all by myself. When I noticed we where in Sparta, Il.at the World Shooting Complex to Shoot the Midwest Classic. 10 great stages, good food at Docs bunkhouse and an adult beverages as needed after shooting.... Looking forward to quiting my new job and getting back on the road... Does anyone need a traveling sales rep??????I would like to work for a non profit so I don't have to make the Company any money.... Just a thought. T-Bone

I better get my stuff sent in! I have it printed and filled out. Just need to write a check and drop it in the mail! Fear not oh great swammie of the range, (Mose) I will get it mailed off, maybe this week! This is gonna be one great trip! See some good friends, travel with some good friends and my oh my is my posse lookin great so far!

Yeah, it's a great looking posse but, we don't have a posse leader yet!

I've been out working on the Dooley Express, I think it's ready for the year in shooting then The Dooley Bus is going up on the market$$$$$$$.... I can't wait till we are back in Sparta again.... Y'all know how to do it right...... T-bone

I've been out working on the Dooley Express, I think it's ready for the year in shooting then The Dooley Bus is going up on the market$$$$$$$.... I can't wait till we are back in Sparta again.... Y'all know how to do it right...... T-bone

Dooley Express? Whats that? Sell the world famous Dooley Bus?

Got mine and Lacey's app's filled out today... got the gold dust inside..

Have to gettem' in the mail on Monday..

Ain't missed a Midwest Classic yet.. ain't gonna miss this one..

Rance <_<

Thinkin' always a good time...

This will be my first practice match for the start of the new shootin' year :lol: :lol:

Got mine and Lacey's app's filled out today... got the gold dust inside..

Have to gettem' in the mail on Monday..

Ain't missed a Midwest Classic yet.. ain't gonna miss this one..

Rance <_<

Thinkin' always a good time...

This will be my first practice match for the start of the new shootin' year :lol: :lol:

AWSOME !!

Bella was just saying she had not seen Rance and Lacey yet I will tell her to be on the look out.

Now for practice you can shoot and shoot and shoot some more then when you get finished you can go shoot again if you want to. BRING LOTS OF AMMO!!! :)

Hey Mose,

Just sent you a PM about the Midwest Classic and the Triple crown.

I am trying to put this all together :)

Lead Ringer

Portland, OR

Mose ol buddy, Fannie and Goldie Lu are gonna be there. I believe our friends Cash Proffit and Ginger Rail(sp?) might be coming as well. It's lookin less and less likely that I'm gonna make it. WORK!!! :angry: If at all possible, I'll be there, might even see about doin a shoot thru on Saturday? We'll see how it goes.

Titus, we will miss you but you know you can count on us to take care of the ladies.

Nobody on this earth I'd trust more.

Titus my bud you will be missed for sure. We will make sure the ladies are well cared for.

We will raise a glass in toast for you.

I hope you get to make it but understand the work thing.

We are set up and counting the days.

see ya soon

MOSE

Titus ,,,since Ya can't be at the Classic and you were gonna drink at least 1 bottle of the good stuff!!!! Could You send the good stuff over anyway. That way You will in some part be there at the range with Us..... Just a thought?????? Your loving friend T-Bone

Titus my bud you will be missed for sure. We will make sure the ladies are well cared for.

We will raise a glass in toast for you.

I hope you get to make it but understand the work thing.

We are set up and counting the days.

see ya soon

MOSE

I'd expect nothing less. Thanks.

Titus ,,,since Ya can't be at the Classic and you were gonna drink at least 1 bottle of the good stuff!!!! Could You send the good stuff over anyway. That way You will in some part be there at the range with Us..... Just a thought?????? Your loving friend T-Bone

Why T-Bone, ole friend, I'll see what I can scrounge outta the liquor cabinet. ^_^ I'm send it along with Fannie and Goldie Lu. Just cause the seal is broke on the bottle...well not to worry, just enjoy!

Out to the range this morning ,what a beautiful morning it is the birds are chirping,the frogs are frogging,crickets are cricking, and well you get the point.

The sunrise was so cool this morning lots of color. I will take pics next time and post em.

Working on the new shelter at the corral today.

Have a great day I know I will.

MOSE

See ya'll, Mose Spencer, up with the frogs and Crickets and critters and all, working on the range! That is why we have such a great shoot to go to. All the hard work put into it! Thanks Mose! Won't be long and I will be seein that same sunrise too!

Looks like the Dooley Express is off the market. We have planned over 56 days off of work for the year of 2012. Now hows that for the Back to work cowboy..So even at Motel 5 and a half it would cost over $ 5,000.00 bucks for our lodging....SO we are keeping the bunkhouse, gonna steal the license plates off an RV at a Texas rest stop next week and be on the road... This job ain't all they said it was.... !!!!!!....Where my benefits package?????and more retirement????? Know what I mean.... See Ya real soon unless we are in Jail. T-Bone

They can't catch the Dooley express I heard it was faster than the bandit. You and Elley have a great time at The Raid.

Doc have a great day .

Me and Bella are off to the range again lots of police shooting today and the roof is going on the new shade shelter at the little muddy corral.

See ya all soon .

MOSE

They can't catch the Dooley express I heard it was faster than the bandit. You and Elley have a great time at The Raid.

Doc have a great day .

Me and Bella are off to the range again lots of police shooting today and the roof is going on the new shade shelter at the little muddy corral.

See ya all soon .

MOSE

Well I had ta go to Troy Ill. today so I figured I'de swing by Sparta shootin center.(only an hour each way off my route). I see'd a new shelter type buildin with a tar paper roof and 2 by's on it but I never see'd no MOSE!!!!

He was probly nappin cuz it was about 6pm.

Blood Washed

Archived