SASS Wire Forum

I just thought up a new alias, what do ya think?

Grizzly Dave

"Hmmmmmm......What's that God-awful smell?"

"Why that's just ole Drafty Drawers!" :lol:

My bride says that works for me, but she doesn't know you well enough to say, Grizz (nor does she want to know ya that well!). She says I'm bad enough.

Y'all reckon I made a mistake when I fanned the covers on our honeymoon? :blink::wacko:

Don't know bout dat Grizz.........................................

Kinda smelly and drafty to me !

But a very cool idea !

"Hmmmmmm......What's that God-awful smell?"

"Why that's just ole Drafty Drawers!" :lol:

My bride says that works for me, but she doesn't know you well enough to say, Grizz (nor does she want to know ya that well!). She says I'm bad enough.

Y'all reckon I made a mistake when I fanned the covers on our honeymoon? :blink::wacko:

Could be Bama...................

Could be ! :lol:

Jeepers Creepers Look Hes Got Seepers :unsure:

I guess I had it all wrong. I was thinking on the line of splitting your britches, giving you drafty drawers. :blink:

Uno split the seat out of his jeans while setting the trailer up for Chimney Rock. A sweet cowgirl came along and gently told him he might want to go inside and change. He said he thought he felt a bit of a draft. Once inside the trailer, he was shocked when he took his jeans off and saw the 7 inch split starting at the top edge of one of the back pockets....... :o

Kris, I shot a whole match that way once, a pard told me before the match started and I thought he was kidding, he wasn't. I guess the gunbelt held it together enough that nobody else mentioned it.

Same pair of pants split out on the other pocket seem at Comin at Cha, had to make an emergency wal mart run to get needle and thread to repair it.

One of these days I really need to get more than one pair of shooting pants.

Archived