SASS Wire Forum

Closed WTS "STAG" Vaquero, and Super Blackhawk Grips

Wahoo Kid

Closed!!

SOLD #1 WTS Ajax stag grips for Colt bisley. These are new never fitted to any gun. $250 plus insured shipping. Pictures available to your email address.SOLD Thanks Bad Company

SOLD #2 Ajax stags for Schofield, new and unfitted. Almost full bark on both sides. $200 plus insured shipping. Email address needed for pictures.SOLD Thanks Big 50

Closed

I answered your question as best I could sent my info for the transaction but got no reply so I guess I wrongly assumed that you had changed your mind. My mistake huh? No offense intended. Still yours if you still want them.

WK

I answered your question as best I could sent my info for the transaction but got no reply so I guess I wrongly assumed that you had changed your mind. My mistake huh? No offense intended. Still yours if you still want them.

WK

Interested in the Schofield. e-mail is bruce.buterbaugh@gmail.com

Thanks.

I've had nothing but problems getting your email address to work.

Problems just may have been on my end. Hard to believe I know :rolleyes::unsure:

#1 WTS Ajax stag grips for Colt bisley. These are new never fitted to any gun. $250 plus insured shipping. Pictures available to your email address.SPF

#2 Ajax stags for Schofield, new and unfitted. Almost full bark on both sides. $250 plus insured shipping. Email address needed for pictures.

#3 Vaquero Stag grips. XR3 Both sides fully bark covered. Appear to be new, unfitted as well. $200 plus shipping and insurance. Email needed for pictures.

#4 Ruger Super Blackhawk stags. Unfitted, both sides have full bark.

$225 plus shipping and insurance. Email for pictures.

Last addition for now. Found these grips in the boxes of stuff of my deceased friend.

My email address is alexsam1 at msn dot com

Forgot to mention that I'll accept silver rounds or bullion bars as well

Hello,

Are the Vaquero grips for the New Vaquero or the old bulky one?

Hello,

Are the Vaquero grips for the New Vaquero or the old bulky one?

They must be old model cause when he first got these the new model wasn't even made yet.

SOLD #1 WTS Ajax stag grips for Colt bisley. These are new never fitted to any gun. $250 plus insured shipping. Pictures available to your email address.SOLD Thanks Bad Company

SOLD #2 Ajax stags for Schofield, new and unfitted. Almost full bark on both sides. $200 plus insured shipping. Email address needed for pictures.SOLD Thanks Big 50

#3 Vaquero Stag grips. XR3 Both sides fully bark covered. Appear to be new, unfitted as well. $175 plus shipping and insurance. Email needed for pictures.

#4 Ruger Super Blackhawk stags. Unfitted, both sides have full bark.

$175 plus shipping and insurance. Email for pictures.

Last addition for now.

My email address is alexsam1 at msn dot com

I'll accept silver rounds or bullion bars as well.

Last Price reduction on #2, #3, #4

WK,

How did you get XR3 grips for a Vacquero. Did you exchange the Grip Frames? Where did you find "New Model Grip Frames?"

Thanks,

Grayson

Archived