SASS Wire Forum

New Shooter, The Oconee Kid!

Bama Red

Bottles - drinks on me for the rest of the day! :D And only use the top shelf stuff - none of that rot gut you serve the smokeless shooters. And put 'em on my son-in-law's tab, The Oconee Kid. He just got his membership package, shiny new badge, and SASS number, so he's fair game! Welcome to the Saloon (ACS), Oconee Kid!

You can tell his tab real easy. It is brand new, only one page thick, unwrinkled, no tobacco stains, bullet holes, hasn't ever been nailed to the bottom of the pile, and has a full bank account attached to it :blink: ! Better get to drinkin', Pards, before he hears that huge sucking noise as we pile drinks on that tab and drain that bank account! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and Bottles, take my tab and put it in that double-secret hidey-hole under the bar so's he can't retaliate! :ph34r:

Welcome to the campfire, Kid. I understand that you're a lawdog as well - is that correct? If'n so, don't forget to become a member of BOLD; see Utah Bob for details.

Bottles - make mine an ol' #7 with just a little ice in the bottom. He** - it's 5:00 SOMEWHERE....

WWB

:FlagAm:

Bottles, for me, just three fingers of Jack

....in a #4 washtub! :blink::wacko::lol:

Welcome Kid!! I'll take that, a shot of Bulliet fer me and allow me to reciprocate. One fer the new guy and one fer Bama!

Hope ta' see ya's at Cavern Cove soon!!

That's good thinking, Grizz!

Go ahead and order the pizza and I'll get Bottles to ice down a keg or five just so's we won't run out! :)

Belly up to the bar boys and I will be glad to pour Bama Red's fine Whiskey! We can tell stories about Oconee Kid's first shoot, and how I am pretty sure that he had a grin ear to ear. I say pretty sure because even though I was posse'd with him, and on the line with him, I could not see anything through the booming smoke of the full house Black Powder loads :lol: Talk about starting your Cowboy career with a bang B) Way to go Oconee!!!!

Well Brother, considering that we're family, this is GREAT news...!!! I hope to shoot with him in Caverns Cove this fall... And remember to keep my tab nailed to the bar at the bottom of the pile... :lol::lol::lol:

Vaya con Dios

Welcome Kid. Good to have you in the posse.

Don't let that ole smoke sniffer, Red, spoil yer perspective on shooting.

Stay with the smokeless stuff. Better for your health.

As far as drinking goes, I don't normally imbibe, :rolleyes: , but since this is a auspicious occasion,

I will just have four fingers of Mac and maybe a beer chaser. Make that chaser Moosehead, barkeep.

Next round is on me. Put that on Flint's tab, Barkeep.

Okay, not my first time as a rookie and I am glad to drink with such a group of distinguished gentlemen (and i use that term with some reservation)and one young lady. So drink up!!! Proud to be part of the posse.

Bottles, I will have Southern Comfort with a shot glass and leave the bottle. :lol:

Belly up to the bar boys and I will be glad to pour Bama Red's fine Whiskey! We can tell stories about Oconee Kid's first shoot, and how I am pretty sure that he had a grin ear to ear. I say pretty sure because even though I was posse'd with him, and on the line with him, I could not see anything through the booming smoke of the full house Black Powder loads :lol: Talk about starting your Cowboy career with a bang B) Way to go Oconee!!!!

It was some of the best fun I ever had sober. :lol:

Bottles, still thirsty. I will have another shot of Southern Comfort and what ever you have on draft. Put it on my Pa's tab. Heck Fire while we're at it drinks for the house on my Pa. He is such a good ole boy he won't mind. :P As long as we drink our glasses dry before he find's out. :P I don't want to get taken to the old wood shed!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Bottles, still thirsty. I will have another shot of Southern Comfort and what ever you have on draft. Put it on my Pa's tab. Heck Fire while we're at it drinks for the house on my Pa. He is such a good ole boy he won't mind. :P As long as we drink our glasses dry before he find's out. :P I don't want to get taken to the old wood shed!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Welcome to da fire, der Kid ! Mity proud to meet ya !

Now, Bottles....git da order right dis time...............................................................

One bottle of Bulliet............no glass !

And keep on makin da"Holy Black" smoke. Gives dem heathern smokless shooters somethin' to talk bout ! ;):lol:

Archived