SASS Wire Forum

Contacting the SASS Office

Oconee Kid

I can't sign in to the members only section of the SASS Website. I emailed the main office for assistance and received an email from Misty Miller thanking me for contacting SASS but that was about it. How long does it usually take for the main office to reply to request for assistance?

For web related stuff, try sending Black Harris a PM. For all other stuff try giving SASS HQ a phone call. BUT, I think they are all at the Shot Show this week, so wait until next week.

Thanks Grizzly

For web related stuff, try sending Black Harris a PM. For all other stuff try giving SASS HQ a phone call. BUT, I think they are all at the Shot Show this week, so wait until next week.

I would be happy to help but that is the only forum I do not have control over. You need to wait till the Shot Show is over and the office is back home.

BH

I've never received anything but the "thanks for contacting us" e-mail, which must be computer generated. But when they're in the office, a phone call will get some action right away...

Don't feel bad, I have never been able to get there myself since it opened up, finally quit trying. Someday I may contact them so I can, would love to view the video's they have there. I get e-mails from SASS once in a blue moon, must be totally different type of action.

All for now JD Trampas

Archived