SASS Wire Forum

Thibodeaux is dead!

Krazy Kajun

Two guys meet up in a bar. The first one asks, "You heard the news - Thibodeaux is dead??!!!"

"Pauvre defain Thibodeaux, what happened to him?"

"Well he was on his way over to my house the other day and when he arrived outside the house he didn't brake properly and boom - He hit the curb, the car flipped over and he crashed troo the windshield - Went flying troo the air and smashed troo my upstairs bedroom window."

"Poo-yaille, what a horrible way to die!"

"No no, he survived dat, dat didn't kill him at all. So, he landed in my upstairs bedroom and he's all covered in broken glass on the floor. Den, he spots dat big old antique chifferrobe we have in the room and reaches up for the handle to try to pull himself up. He's just dragging himself up when bang, this massive chifferrobe comes crashing down on top of him, crushing him and breaking bot' his legs."

"What a way to go, that's terrible!"

"No no, dat didn't kill him he survived dat. He managed to get the chifferrobe off him and crawls out onto the landing, he tries to pull himself up on the han'rail but under his weight, the han'rail breaks and he goes falling down on to the first floor."

"Pooo I'd hate to die like all dat!"

"No no, dat didn't kill him, he even survived dat. So he's on the downstairs landing, just besides the kitchen. He crawls in to the kitchen, tries to pull himself up on the stove, but poo-yaille, he reached for a big pot of boiling hot gumbo water, and whoosh, the whole thing came down on him and burned most of his skin off his head and arms."

"Man, what a bad bad way to go!"

"No no, he survived even dat, he survived dat! He's lying on the ground, covered in boiling water and he spots the phone and tries to pull himself up, to call for help, but instead he grabs the A/C cord and pulls it out da unit and so he got electrocuted, pa-YOW, 240 volts shot right troo him."

"Now that is one awful way to go!"

"No no, he survived dat too..."

"Alright, hold on now, just how did he die?"

"I shot him!"

"You shot him? What did you shoot him for?"

"Mais.. he was wrecking my house."

Archived