SASS Wire Forum

Are You Trying To Tell Me Something, BMC?

Calamity Kris

Are you guys trying to tell me to stay home!! Or is this Evil Do Gooder's evil plan? I wasn't afraid of snow and ice in my younger years but now that I'm old and creaky, I'm not so in like with it, especially when I'm far away from home in a car that isn't mine. According to The Prognosticators, this will go on for several WEEKS!!! Really???

Calamity Burrrrrr Kris

Well, Mz. Kris, the talking heads are thumping the snow drums. We got three inches of the wet stuff on

Monday, and it started to melt this morning, got about three more inches this afernoon and it is right at 32 degrees right now. That means that the hard water will stay relative hard until it gets warmer, but they,

the talking heads, did promise us more snow tomorrow and cold weather to go along with it. Good news is that it should start to go away Thursday. If you believe talking heads.

I did the snow dance to try to help out Grizz and Apache Hawk, but the winds changed and wham. Here I am. The main roads are clear as I understand. Only the side roads are questionable. Stay safe.

Come on the weather is nice I swept the sidewalk in shorts and a sweatshirt this morning....

Come to think of it I did get a few strange looks from the neighbors pet penguins. Something about it being -2° with wind chill and 4 a.m.

Calamity don't worry when we get a good 36" of snow it will seem so much nicer.

Besides when I used to dog sled up north it got almost colder. I have pictures of a digital thermometer saying -43° not counting the wind.... the next day when the temp dropped and it did gett cold all the thermometer said was " your freaking crazy" ..... not sure what degree that is....

:)

Well, Mz. Kris, the talking heads are thumping the snow drums. We got three inches of the wet stuff on

Monday, and it started to melt this morning, got about three more inches this afernoon and it is right at 32 degrees right now. That means that the hard water will stay relative hard until it gets warmer, but they,

the talking heads, did promise us more snow tomorrow and cold weather to go along with it. Good news is that it should start to go away Thursday. If you believe talking heads.

I did the snow dance to try to help out Grizz and Apache Hawk, but the winds changed and wham. Here I am. The main roads are clear as I understand. Only the side roads are questionable. Stay safe.

Well, I've got a little more than a week to go. We'll see what happens between now and then.

Well, I've got a little more than a week to go. We'll see what happens between now and then.

Evil is just joshin' ya Calamity ! He really is ! ;)

Hot Dance......Happy Dance......Hot Dance......Happy Dance...........Repeat ;):lol:

Archived