SASS Wire Forum

Tacti-cool Mossburg lever rifle

FWIW it is not a joke, not photoshopped, but in fact is real and was debuted at the SHOT show today and is on Mossburg's website.

I dunno what they were thinking, but money they might have spent fixing the reliability issues of the gun wnt instead to plastic fantastic.

I can only imagine they hired some bootylicious, ghetto fabulous girl in a camo g-string bikini and one of Richard Petty's trademark hats to model it.

FWIW it is not a joke, not photoshopped, but in fact is real and was debuted at the SHOT show today and is on Mossburg's website.

I dunno what they were thinking, but money they might have spent fixing the reliability issues of the gun wnt instead to plastic fantastic.

I can only imagine they hired some bootylicious, ghetto fabulous girl in a camo g-string bikini and one of Richard Petty's trademark hats to model it.

As Bad as Stogers Tacticool SXS shotgun last year. Adios Sgt. Jake

Looks like they throwed assorted spare parts in box, shook it, and thats what fell out

They need to study veterinary science some. I mean really, there are limits to how far outside the species successful breeding can occur. This thing looks like a cross between a coyote and a lobster. Only in adolescent-written comic books do you expect such things.....

Combine that with Stoeger's "tactical" SXS & "tactical" O/U and you have the start of the world's sillest and ugliest gun collection

You guys have this ALL wrong and I'm going to let the cat out of the bag here so remember its a secret and dont tell anyone.

This gun was commissioned for the new ultra hush hush, extremely classified, soon to be announced movie in the Firefly/Serenity series and will be carried by the smoking hot Gina Torres to replace her cut down '92

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhi7k5txIK1qh7tg7o1_500.jpg

Needs the holographic red dot with flip away magnifier along with laser, and flashlight on the on the rail system......oh, why not....add a vertical foregrip up there too. I can see em now.....levering away while holding on at that vertical grip with a sling system attached to the body harness while rappelling down the side of a glass skyscraper. Gotta have the black leather cowboy hat on to go with the action job tho. :D :D

If you used the Mossbert "tactical" rifle, and the Stoeger "tactical" shotgun at a SASS match, it would just have to give you a tremendous "GAMER" advantage. Because.....the other folks on your possee would be laughing so hard it would take them twice as long to shoot the stages... :blink::lol:

Only one word accurately describes this morphodite....

FUGLY!!!!

You guys have this ALL wrong and I'm going to let the cat out of the bag here so remember its a secret and dont tell anyone.

This gun was commissioned for the new ultra hush hush, extremely classified, soon to be announced movie in the Firefly/Serenity series and will be carried by the smoking hot Gina Torres to replace her cut down '92

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhi7k5txIK1qh7tg7o1_500.jpg

I can support that!

(Or just about anything for Firefly!)

I like it.

Certainly non-traditional but I have always agreed with Jeff Cooper that a 30-30 is close to the ideal urban defense gun.

Keep in mind that today's generation did not grow up watching TV Westerns every night.

I do question the design of the stock though. It seems like it drops too much and is too low to keep the cheek on the stock. I certainly reserve the right to change my mind after I handle it.

There are things that make you Damn what where they thinking? That is definitely one that makes you go Damn what where they thinking?

But they will sell some. I see people ogling the Stoeger SXS with light rail all the time.

Cowboys & Aliens ??? Space Cowboys??? Raiders of the Lost Parts Box??? If You Build It They Will Run???

Poster child for "don't drink & work on guns"

So a Winchester, an AR & a bottle of Scotch walk into a bar....

See why we need Breeding Permits.

Sales pitches, "It's a conversation starter". "None of your friends will ask to borrow it."

My wife is not what we'd call a 'shooter' or gun lover,but she actually got mad at seeing that abomination. I never loved her more than at that moment ! :P

Needs the holographic red dot with flip away magnifier along with laser, and flashlight on the on the rail system......oh, why not....add a vertical foregrip up there too. I can see em now.....levering away while holding on at that vertical grip with a sling system attached to the body harness while rappelling down the side of a glass skyscraper. Gotta have the black leather cowboy hat on to go with the action job tho. :D :D

Hmmm... "cowboy" in a corporate HQ glass tower.. Bruce Willis rides again?

"Yippie-ki-yay, mutha---" B):D

Archived