SASS Wire Forum

Unique Rugers

Offered last year with some interest but no $$ changed hands. Here goes: New model Vaqueros .45 Colt converted from plow handle to Bisleys. 4 5/8" bbl SS. Jimmy Spurs did all the work, Bisley conversion, 4 click no transfer bar action job and extra machine turning on various parts. Fired less than 200 rds each since new. Non consective #s. Naturally, boxes & papers. These fine revolvers woud be equally at home with mounted shooters as well as us walking types. PM me for photos if truly interested. $ 2200.00. Shipped from my ffl to yours. C-U, C.W. :FlagAm:

BTT for a great Pard. CW if it doesn't rain us out make up shoot is this Saturday you gonna make it up? Bushrod

Thanks for the bump. I will probably go to Wartrace for the mid month WB/Cowboy shoot. Hope ya'all have a great shoot. C-Ya, C.W. :FlagAm:

Thanks for the bump. I will probably go to Wartrace for the mid month WB/Cowboy shoot. Hope ya'all have a great shoot. C-Ya, C.W. :FlagAm:

Weather looks better in Bowling Green than Wartrace. :blush:

Weather looks better in Bowling Green than Wartrace. :blush:

It probably was I didn't make it anyway but talked to Sheriff Frank, said he was looking for a place to buy some hot chocolate and try to thaw out.

Randy

It probably was I didn't make it anyway but talked to Sheriff Frank, said he was looking for a place to buy some hot chocolate and try to thaw out.

Randy

We never did ge warm either but we had 16 shooters and some fairly quick stages. Good time for not having shot for a while. C-U, the 1st Sat if the weather cooperates. C.W. :FlagAm:

We never did ge warm either but we had 16 shooters and some fairly quick stages. Good time for not having shot for a while. C-U, the 1st Sat if the weather cooperates. C.W. :FlagAm:

My daughter and granddaughter will be in from Minnesota but hopefully I'll make the match.

Randy

Offered last year with some interest but no $$ changed hands. Here goes: New model Vaqueros .45 Colt converted from plow handle to Bisleys. 4 5/8" bbl SS. Jimmy Spurs did all the work, Bisley conversion, 4 click no transfer bar action job and extra machine turning on various parts. Fired less than 200 rds each since new. Non consective #s. Naturally, boxes & papers. These fine revolvers woud be equally at home with mounted shooters as well as us walking types. PM me for photos if truly interested. $ 2200.00. Shipped from my ffl to yours. C-U, C.W. :FlagAm:

1 last time thru. C.W. :FlagAm:

Archived