SASS Wire Forum

New levergun

Old Scatterbrain

I... uhmmm.... well, it.... uhh.... If you look at it from.... and then there's... I mean... you could...

Aww, heck, that is something only a mother could love, and would cause the doctor to slap the mother.

However, a small part of me wouldn't mind having one in my gun safe. More practical than a Mare's Leg, and I want one of those, too. :blush:

Holy Cannoli.

This make me sad. very sad.

It's like some evil scientist used genetic engineering to create some

sort of inter-species hybrid creature.

LOL well I always said I am a leaver action gun guy .

And I dont care much for black guns !

But this puts a hole new light on things .

This might be the original assault rifle resurrected for modern Times.

It is damned ugly but so is a AR15. :unsure:

Darn thing looks like some sort of prosthetic device.... :huh:

Now, if they produced it in stainless it'd mebbe be a dandy deer rifle for the Olympic Peninsula... :rolleyes:

Come to think of it - it needs a rail on top for a EOTech...oh....and a bayonet lug ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

And a VFG :lol:

Darn thing looks like some sort of prosthetic device....

:lol: I was just on another forum where a guy said the same thing! And as soon as I

read that it was like a bell went off. :lol:

I like it.

Certainly non-traditional but I have always agreed with Jeff Cooper that a 30-30 is close to the ideal urban defense gun.

I do question the design of the stock though. It seems like it drops too much and is too low to keep the cheek on the stock.

Is Mossberg having financial troubles? I hadn't read that; couldn't find any information.

I have no idea. I just made that statement because why else would they want to produce such a...uh...shall we say "interesting" looking firearm? :lol:

Well think of it this way, it just may get some younger shooters interested in lever actions and then when thay shoot a full load of BP outta a 73 or 66 they'll drool!:) Rye

I have a nice Mossy 434 but it's made out of wood and looks just fine!

By the way, I checked out Cowboys and Aliens a couple of weeks back, and it was right up there with some of the worst movies I've ever seen......

I didn't say it was the absolute worst movie ever made (that would be Mamma Mia).

Really I thought Cowboys and Aliens was a OK move .

I am not a big fan of scifi but the movie was not half bad . :blink:

PS ugly Rifle .

So is a AR15 But that's just my opinion . :blink:

I picked up a Marlin 1894 in .44 Mag two years ago at Gander Mountain. They had it tagged as a used gun but they had bought it new from K-Marts in Minn that were clearing out their inventory. The price was too good to pass up but I had no real use for the gun until...

-Cut the barrel to 16.25" and recrowned

-Cut the mag to hold 6

-Tuned the action some

-Red-dot 2 MOA sight

-Flashlight mounted under barrel on picatinny rail

-Plan to add a laser

Makes a very handy bugout gun with an action that I use on a regular basis. It might be ugly to someone looking at it from the side, but it UGGGLLLYY from the front if times are rough.

Hmmmmmmmm! Looks like the offspring of a Henry Big Boy and a HiPoint carbine!

LOL Damn half breed HiPOINT BIG BOY 45. :wacko:

Well think of it this way, it just may get some younger shooters interested in lever actions and then when thay shoot a full load of BP outta a 73 or 66 they'll drool!:) Rye

Black stuff makes you drool also? I know it makes your eyes water and you go KOFF KOFF, but I don't think I ever drooled over it. I drool in my sleep sometimes tho. :blink:

Is Mossberg having financial troubles? I hadn't read that; couldn't find any information.

This is not going to solve financial problems.

Archived