SASS Wire Forum

New levergun

Old Scatterbrain

I've had nightmares that weren't as scary as that...

Everybody choked on it but no one answered the question. It obviously is not period correct. I don't think Mossberg would be able to politic it into the rule book like Henry did with their Big Boy rifle. In 30-30 it could only be used for side matches, anyway. If lever action rifles had not been invented until the 21st Century, then that's what they would look like. I wonder how it shoots, but I don't wonder enough to buy one to find out. It does eliminate length of pull issues. Maybe the younger generation will like it. When you look at what they have done to hairstyles and hubcaps, anything is possible.

Brings a whole new meaning to the "Old meets the New"!...actually I think it's kinda neat!:) Of course I like ugly wimmin too!-_-

It would pair up nicely with this, scroll down to the side by side.

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger-defense.php

Both are goofy looking hybrids and I cant imagine you'd be able to find a comfortable place to hold the front of the lever gun what with all the rails etc.

Brings a whole new meaning to the "Old meets the New"!...actually I think it's kinda neat!:) Of course I like ugly wimmin too!-_-

I think it's fun and kinda cool myself (though I did chuckle) - I guess I got lucky 'cause my gal is on the beautiful side :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

It would pair up nicely with this, scroll down to the side by side.

http://www.stoegerin...ger-defense.php

Both are goofy looking hybrids and I cant imagine you'd be able to find a comfortable place to hold the front of the lever gun what with all the rails etc.

Yeah, the 'tactical' thing is the 'in' deal these days - one thing I do like is it gives the impression that the old west style guns are viable today as they were in yesteryear :D

one could say "It's yesterday's days guns for today's applications"...:lol:

Brings a whole new meaning to the "Old meets the New"!...actually I think it's kinda neat!:)Of course I like ugly wimmin too!-_-

That little comment could either get you into a whole lotta trouble, or give you the solitude that you must crave. :lol:

...actually I think it's kinda neat!:)

It's an abomination!

I think it's fun and kinda cool myself (though I did chuckle) - I guess I got lucky 'cause my gal is on the beautiful side :)

Alright, you two just get the hell out. Go on, get.

I can't imagine there will much of a market for this thing.

I have a nice Mossy 434 but it's made out of wood and looks just fine!

By the way, I checked out Cowboys and Aliens a couple of weeks back, and it was right up there with some of the worst movies I've ever seen......

I didn't say it was the absolute worst movie ever made (that would be Mamma Mia).

Outside hammer, make it in pistol caliber, why wouldn't it be allowed?

Well, I guess that just proves that when things look financially bleak for a company, all you gotta do is come up with some new weird product to revive things.

Hollywood has proved that over the years with so-called "stars" trying to revive their failing careers by doing stupid things. Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction comes to mind. Prior to that, nobody really knew or cared about her.

Of course, I'm not sure that lever action is going to revive things much. Probably send the company into the tank. :blink:

I sure don't see myself buying one anytime in the near future.

Well, I guess that just proves that when things look financially bleak for a company, all you gotta do is come up with some new weird product to revive things.

Is Mossberg having financial troubles? I hadn't read that; couldn't find any information.

Archived