SASS Wire Forum

Lyman Universal Case Trimmer

I purchased this trimmer off the SASS site three years ago and have never used it so thought someone else may have a use for it. I am asking $47.00 which includes shipping in the USA. I think it is complete but am not sure what comes with it when new. Any questions let me know. Thanks, Diamond Curly Any reasonable offer will be appreciated.new price now $42.00 including shipping to continental usa

If the Kajun does not want it I will take it for $42 shipping inclued. Will Pm as well.

Blackcat...I sent a PM earlier today with a question and an offer. I still have not heard back from him so I'll pass....you can have it.

Blackcat...I sent a PM earlier today with a question and an offer. I still have not heard back from him so I'll pass....you can have it.

I just got home from work and sent you a message as soon as I signed on. Let me know if you still want to pass or what so I can let the other gentleman know. Don't like working evenings but you gotta do what ya gotta do in these times.

If the Kajun does not want it I will take it for $42 shipping inclued. Will Pm as well.

I sent a message and reply to Krazy Kajun and noticed that he wanted to pass because he had not heard from me. I sent him a reply that if he still wanted it to let me know one way or the other. If I do not hear back from him I will send you a note and let you now where to mail the money. I will mail out the trimmer as soon as I hear that you still want it for the $42.oo including shipping. It is still in the box when I bought it so all I have to do is enter your address. It does have at least eight of the pilots and a spare cutter as well. Thanks DC

Archived