SASS Wire Forum

BORDERTOWN APPLICATIONS 2012

Mean Rayleen, SASS #67283

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chance, I look forward to seeing you and Slick again. Already looking forward to this one and I have about 10 big matches to go before this one.

It's a good thing no one took my bet cuz I would have lost...Shooter count 185...115 more to go... :D

List updated: Bordertown Website

If you looked at list yesterday, you might need to hit the "Refresh" button so you see the updated list. The "Refresh" button is the button with 2 green arrows going around in circles...Pressing the F5 button will also cause the screen to refresh. B):ph34r:

Silver Heart and Pecos Clyde are doing all the work!! I just happen to know how to save the file in the right place! :ph34r: ROFL

Chance, I look forward to seeing you and Slick again. Already looking forward to this one and I have about 10 big matches to go before this one.

:D Looking forward to it as well. Good luck in the big 10. :ph34r::)

Bordertown the best of the best:

Sly Puppy and I got ours on the list. Be great to see you all again. Keep up the good work Nellie Blue, Mean Raylene, See you all on the range, Brimstone, Slick, Chance, Colt Faro, Ramblin Rose.

As a matter of fact we got Railhead 2012 applications coming in our mail box already.Go to www.acsainc.com and download your application today for Railhead 2012 which is held in Williams, Arizona June 28 thru July 1.

As always: Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Well...latest list is posted...you'll notice that the count is 305...5 over the 300 limit...well, the board upped the number to 312 so 7 more people to sold out! :D :D :D Assuming those 7 entries come in tomorrow...that would be a sell out in 8 days! Just amazing!

Bordertown Website

Good news, we are waitin' with you ;-)

Boogie

Then I'm in good company. Looking forward to seeing the German contingent again. :)

Ivory Jack, Frodo is a new German Cowboy Action Shooter, actually without guns. It takes in Germany a long time until you get all permissions to be officially allowed to buy and own guns. And the other German lives in the US. We only know him from internet. And I don't know his SASS name.

English Luke: we miss you here on our side of the pond. On the 4.GTR match, the SASS European Regional Championship. Hope we see you there.

Boogie

Boogie

I'm not sure what happend to my last post

but I can bring pretty much whatever he needs.

as long as its 38s or 45s and 12 guage - blask powder or that new Smokeless

and I have extra leather for all

Coffee

Archived