SASS Wire Forum

BORDERTOWN APPLICATIONS 2012

Mean Rayleen, SASS #67283

Bordertown 2012 B)

Cowboys & Cowgirls;

It's time again to release the Bordertown applications for 2012 and we are very excited this year to release them early.

So to get the shooting started this year, we would like for you to visit the Bordertown website and sign up for the new Bordertown Email Blaster that Nellie Blue has set up this year. I would really like to give a big thanks to Nellie Blue for giving the Bordertown website a facelift.

So get prepared to run to the post office to get the applications in the mail so you can come join us in the town Too Tough to Die - Tombstone for Bordertown 2012 - the dates for the event our October 24th Wednesday to Oct 28th Sunday.

See ya all soon,

Mean Rayleen - President of Bordertown 2012 :ph34r:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wily, we will be releasing them soon. We would like if shooter's go to the newly constructed website by Nellie Blue to sign up for the Email Blaster. Just watch your email box for that application.

Mean Rayleen B)

I will DEFINITELY be watching for Bordertown news! There is simply no match anywhere like this one - and you owe it to yourself to shoot Bordertown at least once, before you die!

Cheers,

A Bordertown Fan

FJT

I will DEFINITELY be watching for Bordertown news! There is simply no match anywhere like this one - and you owe it to yourself to shoot Bordertown at least once, before you die!

Cheers,

A Bordertown Fan

FJT

FJT admit you are WRONG WRONG WRONG! this is not that match to attend. if youve never been dont bother coming or at least wait 4 or 5 days to let my app get there before yours. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

FJT admit you are WRONG WRONG WRONG! this is not that match to attend. if youve never been dont bother coming or at least wait 4 or 5 days to let my app get there before yours. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

ROFL!!!!

Hopefully you will let us get home from Winter Range before release.

Last year was away from computer for several days at this time frame.

Luckily I was able to get in.

Marshal Stone

Apps released this morning about 2 am. Had mine in the mail by 3:30. Yep that's right I was faster than rattlesnake!!!!! Probably the only time it will ever happen but hey I take what I can get.

Apps released this morning about 2 am. Had mine in the mail by 3:30. Yep that's right I was faster than rattlesnake!!!!! Probably the only time it will ever happen but hey I take what I can get.

He was fast asleep when they came GA. But we are right behind you!!! See ya there pard!!!

Anyone wanna bet on how many days before it fills up this year? I think it's going to be a record!....let's see...how long does it take mail to go through it's process...I'm betting it'll be filled up in 4 days! Maybe 3!!! :rolleyes:;):lol:

Thanks for all your help Nellie Blue.

App went our with the morning mail.

Looking forward to another great match!

Mine and Frito Bandito's just went in the post office a few minutes ago. Assuming I get in, this will be my first Bordertown. How am I going to stand a 10-month wait??? Oh, also got a room reservation in town as well. :)

App went in yesterday morning, now just have to wait on confirmation or to see my name on the shooters list. Wonder if they can get 300 letters in one day?

Already have the campground reserved. Just 10 more months :blink:

App went in yesterday morning, now just have to wait on confirmation or to see my name on the shooters list. Wonder if they can get 300 letters in one day?

Already have the campground reserved. Just 10 more months :blink:

TT...I wouldn't be surprised if they get 300 in one day! I wonder if 300 envelopes will fit in their mailbox? I wouldn't want to be in Silver Heart's shoes come Monday morning! ROFL

Just wanted to remind everyone that the "confirmation" will be the "2012 Who's Coming" list on the Bordertown website...so be sure to keep an eye on the website! :D

Bordertown Website

I'm planning to come back here to post a link once we post the first list. ;)

Well, they are almost half-way full already (139 out of 300 shooters)...here is the 2012 Who's Coming List. At this rate they'll be full in 4 days!!! ;)

Archived