SASS Wire Forum

More on the Marine facing charges on having a hand gun in NYC

I for one hope the charges are dropped and he takes it all the way to the supreme court where that make a ruling that according to the 2nd amendment all citizens have the right to carry anywhere any time.

If this man got arrested for standing on the corner telling everyone wall street needs to be shut down there would be 50 different groups yelling they violated his 1stway amendment rights. Instead he is getting slammed and called stupid. I think he deserves a little more support than he's getting.

Right on pard! ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I went back and read the entire article for the second time and nowhere does it say that Jerome had an Indiana concealed carry license. The last sentence of the second paragraph states that the gun was legally registered in his home state. That's it.

I was unaware that Indiana had gun registration.... Typical reporters "Know it all" attitude on reporting...

I for one hope the charges are dropped and he takes it all the way to the supreme court where that make a ruling that according to the 2nd amendment all citizens have the right to carry anywhere any time.

If the charges get dropped, the SCOTUS will never hear it. The only way they have the case brought to them is if he is convicted, appeals the State case and loses and then has the case brought to the SCOTUS to rule on the Constitutionality of the Law in question and believe me, that Law in New York has been tested and upheld... Not saying that I agree but my opinion is as useless as teats on a bull when it comes to Constitutional rulings...

------ Instead he is getting slammed and called stupid. I think he deserves a little more support than he's getting.

He did a stoopit thing, and he needs support???? Looks as though he is doing fairly well at it by himself. :lol:

Archived