SASS Wire Forum

Great SASS Meet & Greet

Apache Hawk 60642

A bif ole Thank 'all to all dem folks want braved da snow and cold weather to come out to da Great SASS Meet & Greet !

Many said it was a hoot and asked when da next one is !

Again, Thank Y'all fer comin'

Apache Hawk

SASS # 60642

And thanks to Mrs. Hawk and Minnesota Rose for lending a semblance of civility to the gathering. (The gathering place only had about half a shot of Irish whiskey left - almost an insult to an Irishman! Good food though.)

I have yet to see pictures, and you know what they say, no pics, it never happened.

Well Grizz, I hate to tell ya, I do not know how tp post pictures on dis confessor ! :blink:

Sides...don't think dey whar no pictures taken aways.....................

Least none dat I wood own up to ! ;)

Now, Evil Dogooder,..........dat's a diiferant bag of oats ! :lol:

Rose said that she had a good time.

I told Rose what ya told me to tell her.

Boy, Badger................Dat didn't go over very well at t'all ! :unsure:

Well Rose said that you..................wait a minute..................

I promised I wood not tell ya so I not ! :P:DB)

Well Grizz, I hate to tell ya, I do not know how tp post pictures on dis confessor ! :blink:

Sides...don't think dey whar no pictures taken aways.....................

Least none dat I wood own up to ! ;)

Now, Evil Dogooder,..........dat's a diiferant bag of oats ! :lol:

Yupp id be proud to claim the pictures and post them but this is a family forum ;) actully it stayed pretty mellow. I had a two hour drive home so I couldn't let the evil side out.

Not often that I'm the youngest at the table anymore..... I even was carded. ( I'm pretty sure the kind young lady was just being nice to get a bigger tip.... it worked)

One of these times ill arrange it so we can whoop er up. An bring a camera... that way I can blackmail my way to win a shoot ;)

Looking forward to the next one

It's good to put a face wif da names. I still have nightmares bout it !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evil, thinking about the 2nd weekend in Feb. And was thinking of des choices:

Applebee's

Chili's

OutBack (again)

Texas Road House

So, let me know what you would like, Pard. ;)

Had a great time at the Meet and Greet Saturday. Food was good and the company and conversation was wonderful. The stories were especially interesting. LOL (I picked that up from Deja.) Looking forward to the next get together. Thanks Apache for putting it together. Do you suppose we could coax Badger and Grizz to mosey this way?

Minnesota Rose

Nope... not yet anyway ;)

All you up on Minnesota better prepare for the worst blizzard in 20 years . . . . :blink:

. . .why ? . . . cuz German Pete and Minnesota Maureen are heading that way to visit her kinfolks . . .

. . . . why go in the winter ? . . :huh:

. . . . cuz it is the only time of the year that things are quiet enough here at White Horse Ranch to be able to get away.

So they head for the "Shot Show" in Vegas Thursday. . . then to Denver for a couple of days and will arrive in St. Paul on Monday in time for the BIG BLIZZARD :)

All you up on Minnesota better prepare for the worst blizzard in 20 years . . . . :blink:

. . .why ? . . . cuz German Pete and Minnesota Maureen are heading that way to visit her kinfolks . . .

. . . . cuz it is the only time of the year that things are quiet enough here at White Horse Ranch to be able to get away.

So they head for the "Shot Show" in Vegas Thursday. . . then to Denver for a couple of days and will arrive in St. Paul on Monday in time for the BIG BLIZZARD :)

Apache Hawk .... in case your not looking... happy dance... snow dance..... happy dance.... snow dance.... repeat ;)

Good to hear some good ole Minnesota folk are headed this way! If they are still here on the 28th they should come to the chili cook off and shoot! If they aren't bringing their irons they can use mine. Nothing fancy but they go bang every time.

There just isn't anything like shooting when your neck deep in a snow bank. Plus if it a blizzard nobody can call a miss because you can't see the target or hear the hit in all the wind

Apache Hawk .... in case your not looking... happy dance... snow dance..... happy dance.... snow dance.... repeat ;)

Good to hear some good ole Minnesota folk are headed this way! If they are still here on the 28th they should come to the chili cook off and shoot! If they aren't bringing their irons they can use mine. Nothing fancy but they go bang every time.

There just isn't anything like shooting when your neck deep in a snow bank. Plus if it a blizzard nobody can call a miss because you can't see the target or hear the hit in all the wind

Yep, "The Great Chili Shootout" IS a happen'n thing! Sat., Jan 28th. Go to www.GCGunslingers.com for the Promo Movie Trailer..Ya won't wanna miss this event for sure... Some Pards just show up for the 'butter-creme' frosted cake! Ask Knarley Bob...or I guess ya can ask Evil too.. he won't wanna admit it but he knows all about the butter-creme frosting..

Had a great time at the Meet and Greet Saturday. Food was good and the company and conversation was wonderful. The stories were especially interesting. LOL (I picked that up from Deja.) Looking forward to the next get together. Thanks Apache for putting it together. Do you suppose we could coax Badger and Grizz to mosey this way?

Minnesota Rose

Well, don't rightly know . :unsure:

I rekcon any ole thing's possible, aint it ? ;)

Does it snow in Minnesota?

:unsure:

Ab-so-ulut-ly, poss-i-tiv-ely...............................................maybe ! -_-

Aint no snow in da forecast.......maybe an inch or tow.

But cold , as in .......15 below cold ! :blink:

Ya really gonna run it in, aint Evil Dogooder ?! :blink:

Y'all just wait till summer.........I'll be doin' my dance.........

Hot Dance.......Happy Dance........Hot Dance........Happy Dance...........Repeat.

Got da picture ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aint no snow in da forecast.......maybe an inch or tow.

But cold , as in .......15 below cold ! :blink:

Now Apache you should be ashamed! Stretching the truth like that.

-15° is not cold.... merely brisk ;)

Texas Road House.

Got one near ya Grizz ? :unsure:

What can ya tell me bout'em.

Texas Road House.

Got one near ya Grizz ? :unsure:

What can ya tell me bout'em.

Now Apache you should be ashamed! Stretching the truth like that.

-15° is not cold.... merely brisk ;)

Wwwwwhhhhoooo'ssss ssstrechinnnnn ????? :unsure::blink:

Archived