SASS Wire Forum

Beretta Neos U22

Ben Bitten

I've been in the market for a .22 target pistol for a while. ...but there's always something else that comes up that I can justify getting first... or need to get first. Anyway, while I was at the gun shop a couple of days ago I wandered down the case to the .22s and took a look at what he had. There on the third shelf down was a Beretta Neos U22. Talk about an eye catching little .22! Being a sci-fi geek it really played on my fond memories of Buck Rogers ('79) or the classic Battlestar Galactica. I had the shopkeep take it out and it felt damned good in my hand and was surprisingly light.

I've been doing a little research and many reviews are very positive - I was just wondering if any of my pards on the wire have had any first hand experience with this piece?

There are two versions - the 4" bbl runs about $275 and the 6" bbl runs about $350.

Not dis'n you pard: But the Neos always looked as if it should be loaded with water, instead of 22LRs.

Have you looked at the BuckMarks?

BuckMark

I have shot one, for me it did not really have that "part of you" feel that a gun matching your hand should have.

If I might be so bold, in that price range ($350) you could get a GSG 1911-22 that is well made, balances well and shoots very accurately.

GSG firearms

Go to the bottom and click the english flag, go to 22 category

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I bought one a while back cause I thought it looked cool and I wanted a .22 for a pistol league I joined. I hated it, bought a Buckmark and did pretty well in the league with it.

:) Rye

Archived