SASS Wire Forum

Valentine's Revenge is now a Kindle Book!

Hey y'all, I'm excited to announce that my newest novel, Valentine's Revenge, is now available as an ebook for the Amazon Kindle! I know some of you have been waiting for just that very thing, and here it is: Valentine's Revenge for Kindle

Happy reading!

Let's us bump this back to the top for those who might have missed it and desperately need to see it, eh? :lol:

Let's us bump this back to the top for those who might have missed it and desperately need to see it, eh? :lol:

So what is it about? I mean I can read a million things into the title... lol...

Hi Deja. Here's what it says on the back cover:

Judge Randolph Martin's past comes back to haunt deputy Bowie Tyler when Martin's old friend becomes a new enemy. Cyrus Valentine has kidnapped Daniel Martin, Randolph's son, and his pregnant wife and is holding the couple in captivity while he plots his vengeance for past wrongs. Bowie Tyler, armed with a U.S. Marshal's badge and a Colt revolver, travels to the gold fields of eastern Oregon in a desperate quest to find the Martins before their baby is born and Valentine can affect his revenge.

Or you can read the first couple of chapters here: Valentine's Revenge on Kindle

Archived