SASS Wire Forum

Ruger 3 Screw Super Blackhawk

:DAnyone interested in a 98% Ruger Old Model (3 screw) Super Blackhawk (.44 mag.)un-fluted cylinder......& un-converted......I'm quite certain that it's never been fired..Just handled & carried............

Serial number is 37**6 & the barrel length is 7 1/2 "

I'll send pictures to an email address, No box or papers..

Comes with a very nice heavy Hunter mfg. leather holster & shell.... belt....750.00 shipped to your FFL..

Possibly Trade ??? :FlagAm:

Still WAY to much, (IF) you get $500. you should dance all the way to the bank.

YEP +1 :blink:

Guest Texas Jack Black

Idaho, You will get the best dollar over on the Ruger site. If the gun is truly 98% and unfired and a non prefix gun, It could very well go for the asking price. Good luck and good shooting.

T J B

Anyone interested in a 98% Ruger Old Model (3 screw) Super Blackhawk (.44 mag.)un-fluted cylinder......& un-converted......I'm quite certain that it's never been fired..Just handled & carried............

Serial number is 37**6 & the barrel length is 7 1/2 "

I'll send pictures to an email address, No box or papers..

Comes with a very nice heavy Hunter mfg. leather holster & shell.... belt....750.00 shipped to your FFL..

Possibly Trade ??? :FlagAm:

I would definitely like to msee some picture on a PM.

Thanks,

Grayson

back to top by a 44 lover :wacko:

Thank you for the offer !

:FlagAm:

Sent :FlagAm:

IW,

Well, I have seen all the pictures from all sides. Thank for the extra trouble you went through. Do you have any idea when the gun was manufactured? If it was mfd. in the late '50's, it shoud have a 4 didgit SN. How many does your's have? If in fact is does have four, then we have a deal for $500, shipped.

Thanks,

Grayson

IW,

Well, I have seen all the pictures from all sides. Thank for the extra trouble you went through. Do you have any idea when the gun was manufactured? If it was mfd. in the late '50's, it shoud have a 4 didgit SN. How many does your's have? If in fact is does have four, then we have a deal for $500, shipped.

Thanks,

Grayson

Sorry....Just sold it...The guy that bought it, called 99.99% condition.........$700.00 for the Ruger & the Holster & Belt :lol::FlagAm: Good Luck.............

bel

Archived