SASS Wire Forum

USFA Discontuned the Rodeo

Was just on the USFA website and the Rodeo's are not listed on the sight at all. Guess they only want to make custom high end Single Actions.

Same discussion recently on CAS City website. I quote

"It's amazing what a simple email will do. I emailed USFA yesterday asking about the Rodeo models and Gary Granger replied this morning.

"The Rodeo and Rodeo II will return sometime next year but not until we catch up on the higher end products.

USFA""

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,41163.0.html

I reckon just hang tight, all will be well soon.

Where is all the USFA production going? The number one distributor and purveyor of USFAs to not only cowboy shooters but the world has not been able to get ANY for many months and has dropped them from the listings.

If you look on Davidson's Gun Gallery, they have several USFA models listed but ZERO available. Been the same way for many months.

I repeat, if my main man and Davidson's both haven't been able to get any in oh forever just WHERE is the production going?

I own a few USFA's there great guns. That being said, once you buy a quality SAA you don't really need to buy any more. Perhaps USFA does not see a big enough potential of new shooters coming into the game and existing shooters upgrading to their products. Too bad because they do make some great guns. I think their "missing the boat" in their marketing to the SASS shooters.

JMHO

TB

Ruger is American made and has a second to none service on all there guns .

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :blink:

I have a set of the Long Hunter Rodeo II's love them. Just wish the low profile hammers were out when I got mine. Hope USFA will release just the hammers.

Archived