SASS Wire Forum

1-4 inches they said....

Grizzly Dave

Well, I don't care how much snow they think we will get as I fixed it so we will not get any. I took off work an hour early, came home, got the snowblower out, filled it with fuel, checked the oil,started it and ran it for 20 minutes, shut it down and oiled the blades and checked the shear pins. Since I never do this until I have at least a foot of snow and the temp is below zero, this should keep it away for the rest of the season.

:angry::angry: Maddog McCoy :angry::angry:

Tell us a story about your new '73 Winchester Uncle Grizz.

Well, it ain't perzactly a Winchester, it's a reproduction of a winchester.

Well, I don't care how much snow they think we will get as I fixed it so we will not get any. I took off work an hour early, came home, got the snowblower out, filled it with fuel, checked the oil,started it and ran it for 20 minutes, shut it down and oiled the blades and checked the shear pins. Since I never do this until I have at least a foot of snow and the temp is below zero, this should keep it away for the rest of the season.

:angry::angry: Maddog McCoy :angry::angry:

I reckon that will work.

Sunny and 55 yesterday. Right now 18 and one inche of the white stuff. :rolleyes:

I repeat:

My little RED SNOW SHOVEL IS FOR RENT! :)

I live in a townhouse, association dues pay for my snow removal. Last Feb we got 21 inches of snow all at once. It was a joy to look outside and see someone plowing my driveway and shoveling my walk.

I have an 1890 Winchester in .22 Short. made in 1902.....

BMC

You guys , are going to make me , find a pump 22 to buy , :blink:

Now where am I gonna find the $$ to pay for it :huh:

CB

Its ok cb since they tempted you into buying it I'm sure they will chip in on getting you one :) now grizz about that 73 you've been tempting me with...

Just kidding grizz.

My great uncle has a couple 22s I've been drooling over for years. Ones a semi auto that ejects out the bottom. A browning I think I'm not sure. The other was his first gun a little winchester 22 pump. They are light, tough and accurate. I love 'em

Its not the cold that will get ya here.....

Its apache hawk getting ya stumbling drunk till ya pass out thats the problem. I've been warned if I ever see him with a marker to stay sober

;)

Good luck on da one, Evil ! ! ;):lol:

Evil, I finally gave in to temptation and email the smith asking if he'd heard anything from his supplier, haven't heard back yet.

I am not good at waiting.

I know the feeling... it sure does bug me. But I'm not that tempted yet I slicked up my 92 as best I could and if I focus can get four shells in the air at a time without yanking the barrel too much of target. My ffl has a brand spankin new 73 in stock for a good price but I just don't need it more than I need my other commitments. I still play with it and fondle it every time I visit the store but I'm putting my pennies aside to give the wife something special for our 5 year anniversary this year.

I know the feeling... it sure does bug me. But I'm not that tempted yet I slicked up my 92 as best I could and if I focus can get four shells in the air at a time without yanking the barrel too much of target. My ffl has a brand spankin new 73 in stock for a good price but I just don't need it more than I need my other commitments. I still play with it and fondle it every time I visit the store but I'm putting my pennies aside to give the wife something special for our 5 year anniversary this year.

That could lead to a ten year anniversary. You know that, don't you?

Good luck on da one, Evil ! ! ;):lol:

Just wait till this summer, my parents are having a get together out at their farm for any cowboys and cowgirls who wish to attend. We will see who has the most fun with a marker if you dare to come :D. Bbq, bonfire, and good company. Maybe even a little shooting. They have a guest house, actually an old grain bin that I'm coverting into a cabin inside, plenty of room for camping and I also have a guest room at my place a few minutes away.

That could lead to a ten year anniversary. You know that, don't you?

Yeah but if she's crazy enough to put up with me for that long she deserves sonething nice.

only way I get four in the air is to throw them out of my hand LOL.

Even if I ever manage to shoot fast, I move slow enough I'll never finish very high, but that's ok with me, I have fun.

I blame

for my 73. He loaned me his at the match that vid was shot at, and I had a ball with it.

only way I get four in the air is to throw them out of my hand LOL.

Even if I ever manage to shoot fast, I move slow enough I'll never finish very high, but that's ok with me, I have fun.

I blame

for my 73. He loaned me his at the match that vid was shot at, and I had a ball with it.

Oh I'm nowhere near fast. You could time me with a calendar. If ya didn't fall asleep watching me. This is what I do to slow down and enjoy myself. The minute I turn it into a serious competition ill walk away. I shoot against myself and for the kicks of it. It wouldn't matter if I came in last every time. Id still be having a ball.

See that was your mistake. The only 73 I shot was before I had my own guns almost a year ago. The memory of its slicked up short stroke still haunts me. Lol I keep away fron others guns just because I'm a gun nut if I get it into my hands and its made of wood and steel I want it. So I try not to let those slick irons get that close. :)

Really bad here today, too. Down to 74 degrees and a light breeze.

EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yep and we hafta suffer this weekend in sunny 78 degrees :)

10 degrees here this morning and we got 5 inches of snow with 3 foot drifts overnight...

According to the weather map, looks like the storm has moved east, Sergeant. Is that true?

Detroit is probably under snow also, and then New England and the upper land mass must south of the

Lakes. No doubt Buffalo, NY and Cleveland will enjoy some of same.

It has stopped "Cloud Vomiting" on us as of the time I write this....

Archived