SASS Wire Forum

WTB 22 automatic

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdy all, a friend asked me to look for a 22 automatic for his kid, so if anyone has something inexpensive let me know

Thanks for looking

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Howdy all, a friend asked me to look for a 22 automatic for his kid, so if anyone has something inexpensive let me know

Thanks for looking

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I have a S&W 22A . It is still NIB with all papers etc. It comes with 2 10 rd mags, 5 1/2 in barrel, adjustable sights. It has a polymer frame with built in rail for mounting scope etc. I would sell it for $215 plus shipping

Wagonmaster Ward

I have a S&W 22A . It is still NIB with all papers etc. It comes with 2 10 rd mags, 5 1/2 in barrel, adjustable sights. It has a polymer frame with built in rail for mounting scope etc. I would sell it for $215 plus shipping

Wagonmaster Ward

Howdy, my friends son is interested in your pistol, what barrel lenght is it and what grips are on the gun

Thanks ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Howdy, my friends son is interested in your pistol, what barrel lenght is it and what grips are on the gun

Thanks ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

It has the 5 1/2 inch barrel, and the standard polymer/plastic grip frame. Hasn't been touched since new. If you send me your e-mail address via PM, or use my e-mail link, I will be glad to send some pics if you need them.

Thanks Wagonmaster Ward

It has the 5 1/2 inch barrel, and the standard polymer/plastic grip frame. Hasn't been touched since new. If you send me your e-mail address via PM, or use my e-mail link, I will be glad to send some pics if you need them.

Thanks Wagonmaster Ward

Howdy Wagonmaster, here's my e-mule address

whskyruner@hotmail.com

Thanks

I have a Ruger Mark II Stainless Steel Target pistol. I bought this new, it has been fired less than 20 times. Comes with box, paperwork, two clips, etc. It is the heavy bull barrel model. I would like $300 shipped.

Looks just like this

If you want pictures of the actual gun I will send them if you're interested.

I have a Ruger Mark II Stainless Steel Target pistol. I bought this new, it has been fired less than 20 times. Comes with box, paperwork, two clips, etc. It is the heavy bull barrel model. I would like $300 shipped.

Looks just like this

If you want pictures of the actual gun I will send them if you're interested.

Howdy Doc, could you send pictures of the gun to whskyruner@hotmail.com

Thanks ENG

Archived